How do you a reject a guy with out being a bitch?

There's this guy that's constantly trying to pursuer and frankly I'm not interested but he's sooo sweet and warm I can't break his heart please help

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll probably be hurt no matter what, unfortunately. :( But it's best to be honest and polite. You could tell him you just don't like him the way he likes you. He's really sweet, but you don't feel like the two of you are compatible. You don't feel like there's any chemistry between the two of you. Maybe you can say you don't have enough in common, if that's true.

Also, in situations like these, I like to avoid using the word "you" more than necessary. It can sound sort of accusatory to someone who's being rejected. So I say things like, "We're not compatible," or "We don't have a lot in common," stuff like that. I think it doesn't seem to pin the blame on the guy as much.

• And, obviously, use a nice tone. Some girls don't seem to realize that their attitude matters, haha.

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Rejection of any kind is going to hurt him. But just be honest with him, and polite.

• " I just realized that the female body is very beautiful. I like girls. So unless you have a vagina and 32C boobs, I will never be able to be what you want. But I do hope you find love, but I have found my calling in the arms of a woman."

Then next time he sees you with a guy:
    "Yeah so I kinda think I'm bi now, but I'm happy with my guy."

• better to reject than to string him along i figure. i turned down a girl just today because i know for a fact that she's dumb and whory

• No means no. Just tell that you are not interested in him in a romantic way. If he still doesn't get it, tell him you have a BF and or bat for the other team. With a login name like Spincteranni, I am sure you can figure it out.

• I asked a girl out, but she already had a boyfriend. She told me I'd made her day. And she was also just really kind to me. That made me feel much better about being rejected.

• More proof women and girls hate the nice guys but love the jerks. And yet they have the nerve to bitch and complain about there being no nice guys. SMH.

• Don't ignore him. A girl recently said she'd go on a 2nd date with them. After that she completely ignored me when I tried to plan the date.

• Why aren't you interested in him? Also just tell him the truth, don't give mixed signals

• If he has a nice and sweet personality isn't that what matters?

• I bet the QA is the type of women who loves to get slapped around than complains where all the good men? LOL.

• No it's just when you don't have a range or emotions it tends to get boring so before you try and "label" me know your facts

• "You're sooo sweet. But you're not man enough for me, I don't find 'sweet' to be attractive enough."

• Why would you turn down a sweet and warm man?

• I think it's all an act

• Because I want to be with someone I'm attracted too? Oh please grow up

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 3

• It is definitely going to hurt him and the worst thing you can do is unintentionally string him along because "hes sooo sweet and warm". You should be straight up about it and make sure he gets the point.

• Just tell him that you are not interested in him and do not keep him around as an emotional tampon.
    ... Then again, every time I do it, it backlashes against me but oh well.
    i190.photobucket.com/.../ReggieShrug.gif

• Be honest. Don't let him down gently saying "you're such a nice guy..." Because that's where a lot of passive aggressive types get the idea that they don't get nmdstea because they're nice.

Say something like, "You seem like a decent person, but I don't think we're a good match. It doesn't seem like we can be real with each other." Or something like that.

• Not sure how dates became nmdstea...