Thinking of staying single for life?

i know, sounds drastic. i haven't had luck in that department, girls cheating, being selfish. honestly i dont feel like subjecting myself to that torture again. dating is too much a hassle. dont think i could ever afford kids or want the responsibility. I've also become really selfish myself, i dont want to have try and impress somebody into liking me, which hasn't worked as of yet anyway except for attracting weirdos and whores. just seems like such a played out institution. honestly i dont think id ever care about anyone else as much as myself or would want somebody to have that kind of power over me. women, people are more of an obstacle in my life than anything else, hurdles to be jumped until i reach a new height. thats it

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you, flirting with people is fun and all but commitment makes me sweaty.

What Girls Said 7

• First of all, you shouldn't have to ''impress'' a girl into liking you. Thats your first mistake.
    And stop looking for somebody. When the time is right, you will meet the right person. But a relationship is about putting somebody's well-beingg and needs ahead of your own. Ifnhu you are not willing to do that, then it might be better for you to stay single.
    I will say, though, the few people who have decided to face life alone tend to be very lonely and depressing individuals.

• right, iam going to take advice from a little girl

• i find it funny you're so bothered by me

• I find it amusing that you wonder why your love life is a failure, so consider us even.

• Ah come on man!
    You can't be serious? are you?
    I know people can be too much, but it's those
    people that make life worth living. You're saying you won't afford having children, why?
    You got a lot of love to give them. You don't need a bunch of children, one is enough.
    Don't you wanna leave a piece of you when you leave this world? Isn't that beautiful? :) <3
    Something that will live on? You don't even have to endure the pain of giving birth.
    Don't miss out on the beautiful things in life!
    Havng someone you love and who loves you back, no matter
    what you must go through because of that person. Think about it. You come into this world loved, and don't you wanna leave it being loved as well?
    I'm only 17, not sure where i'm going or where I'll end, but I know that I want to live my life
    and enjoy the time I got, because it won't last forever...

• my problem is opening up again. i just dont want to have to be vulnerable. i like kids, i love my nieces. maybe some day but not any time soon. they are really expensive and my head is barely above water as is. i want my family to live comfortably and not have to worry about money

• also, finding somebody worth while, loyal

• I understand you :) You sound like a really great guy, so someday someone
      will realize that and fall head over heals for you, and give you the love you deserve.

• Me too. I don't want to give anyone that kind of power over me either. Seems foolish.

• I too had the same idea before and now I'm pretty confused... I hope I like someone LOL

• Im in a relationship now that I feel trapped in even though he treats me well and we have no children. But I feel like I lost a piece of myself and freedom because I can't just do as I please. I will always have to make decisions with another. There are perks of both being in a relationship and not. Since you already love yourself you will be great being single :) The most reason people dont like being single is because of loneliness. If you enjoy being by yourself, you are good! And if someone is worth your time to spend with them dont pass up the opportunity. You never know what life brings. All I can tell you is be happy with yourself.

• people tend to lose themselves in dull relationships i figure. by the sounds of things you're suffocated. do what you feel is good for you

• well if you are comfortable with it, then just do what you want

• So... what was the question?

What Guys Said 7

• " The very essence of romance is uncertainty"- Oscar Wilde

Don't actively give up, but allow yourself to fully heal and get a better idea of what you want

• Well unless you die young you'll have a long life of solitude!

We all get beat up by the opposite sex (or same sex depending on your preference). You just have to filter through it all and eventually find the diamond in the rough.

• Whatever floats your boat

• It's your choice man, you gotta do what's best by you don't let no one tell you otherwise.

• What can I say... Beta males... LOLOLO

• sometimes i wish there was a drug for this

• i think that's a good plan. its what i do