How to start conversation on social networking site?

I want to know how can I make a strange girl on social networking site to start conversation with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• say "POOP!" to her. she might reply
    then you go like you were trying to get her attention >:D

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty hard to get a girl's attention through social networking sites, especially if she's attractive, because they get messages from strange guys all the time and she might assume you're just another creep. But if you really have to do this... Don't just start with "hi" or "hello". Read her profile, see what you have in common and start a conversation about that. Or ask a question about any of her hobbies. You get the idea. 90% of the cases it won't work because we don't really have a very high opinion on guys who try to hit on us through social media, but it's probably worth the shot.
    p. s. If you have the opportunity to talk to her in person instead, please do that.

What Guys Said 3

• How about starting a conversation with her in the REAL world? And if you can't, why waste time doing it on a fake social media site?

• You can also make assumption, teasing about her?
    But usually in my experience, the girls often reply you with short answers.
    Until you simply feel that she's not interested at you by feeling strange at you.

• Aye waddup brah. Wazzz poppin'?