What do I take away from the fact that I have no luck on online dating sites?

Is it just bad luck or do I have a look that girls go "mehhh, next!"? I definitely don't feel ugly by the way but this whole being ignored thing is so weird to me.

Why can't I get a girl to answer my question? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Chuck those stupid dating sites out of the window. They're usually pointless, especially for men.

The male-female ratio on dating sites is pretty skewed (lot more men than women), so only the most good looking guys get noticed by the women. Even then, the women wonder why such a good looking man is resorting to online dating when he could have easily got a girl in person. That would make them feel there is some other significant 'flaw' with him, so they dismiss him anyway.

I can see that you're a gamer, so you probably find online dating more comfortable and secure. I's day, just don't do it. Online dating, especially for men, is a complete waste of time, energy and sometimes money (in case of paid sites).

P. S. I'm a gamer too, and a pretty hardcore one at that! I feel you pal!

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck dating sites, they're shit. You're handsome, dating sites are for munters. Trust me.

• My god you are so pretty, I need to find a girl like you! I used to never want to use them but yeah lately I'm fed up with the shitty experience. Already deleted Tinder lol

• Thankyou aha. Yeah I used tinder, it was really just a bunch of guys wanting to fuck me haha. Forget websites, meet women at parties, bars, clubs, etc :)

• Are you serious? You're so handsome. I wouldn't go "mehhh next" to you ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. I'm not that ugly anyway.
    But when you try to be ''attractive'' guy on dating sites,
    the vibe is just feeling 'strange' for them because they can't see your non verbal expressions.

• Go pm @Keyspirits he's a beast.

• Dude, you're not ugly, you're just scared to talk to girls, grow some nuts

• It could be your looks, it could be your profile, it could be the way you handle the interactions. Without knowing anything about your profile, it's hard to say.