A question for the girls please help?

I want to date a girl who will stop telling her friends everything that goes on in our relationship when I ask her to. Is there a way to tell if a particular girl is the kind of person who will continue doing these things even after her boyfriend asks her not to? I want to avoid these kinds of girls

Is there a way to tell if a particular girl will or will not stop

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not just girls, even guys do it. It human nature and depends on the individual. If you trust her, then you really gotta trust her not to tell important stuff about yourself. Little things are okay I guess.

I think you are being too sensitive. Its better not to go into relationships if you value your secrets too much. Openness is very much required between couples.

One thing you could try is this. Explain your need for privacy to any girl you befriend. Like when you are getting to know each other. Her response should let you decide whether she is the one for you.

• So it is ok for her to tell her friends my secrets?

• No, not exactly. If you don't like them to be revealed, then she must respect that. But there is no harm if she tells her friends her opinion of you, or little things (harmless) ones about ur life, ur habits, what she likes or doesn't like about u.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's kind of just a natural thing for girls to share everything with their friends, especially if they're excited about things and want to know what to do next, so I mean, it isn't a bad thing. Personally, I think I would always tell at least one of my bestest friends about things, but then that would be it, I wouldn't tell allllll of my friends. You shouldn't think its a bad thing.

• But if your boyfriend told you to not tell anyone anything about his penis size, would you still tell someone

• Of course I wouldn't, I'd respect him and especially if he asked, I wouldn't talk about his penis, not that I would normally. It's mostly just guys behaviour that's discussed. Just make sure you let her know :)

• My partner can stop me from my friends but not my family. I can't trust myself enough to be the only one adequate enough to know whether a guy is good or not. Sometimes within a relationship I am delusional and have needed help to move away from someone affecting me negatively.

To answer your question, no, I don't think you can just 'pick' and 'choose' just by seeing them. You would have to get to know them.

• Remain friends at least a year or two. Don't tell her this is something you dislike. Test girls by making up something personal about yourself to see if she tells her friends about that personal thing you told her in private. See how her friends act around you and you'll know if she told them.

• I am talking about whether she will stop after i tell her not to because i know that over 90% of women do it naturally

• It depends how many times you've asked her to stop. Because if you've asked over 20 or 30 times don't expect her to stop it's a natural habit for her

• Don't date a girl that cares more about what get friends think than about hanging with you. A more laid back girl will be the one for you.

• Just ask her nicely that you want certain things to be kept on the down low if you're gonna start a relationship with her. But if you do want that you'll have to keep yourself from telling things to your bros as well.

• All women turn to there friends for advice and chat about bf, even if you ask her not to she will, and she will probably wonder why you dont want her to chat to her friends. these people are the people she trusts and who will give her there honest advice and look out for her best interests. Its only if an issue arises were these friends cause conflict in her relationship will she stop confiding in her friends.

• So it is perfectly fine for her to tell her friends my secrets?

• by secrets i mean personal information about myself that I don't want people other than her to know. Is it ok for her to tell her friends that

• Well you must tell her "iam confiding in you and I have not told anyone and would appreciate if you could please keep this to yourself" iam sure if you make it clear that you dont want this matter conversed with other people, then she will not tell people!!'

What Guys Said 0