White people, why don't you wanna date black people?

We are hot, muscular, strong, good dancers, great cooks, good in bed, friendly and charming. The best flirts you will find are blacks!

Why don't you wanna date us?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would! for sure!! :D they hot and strong!

What Girls Said 7

• Well, this is a troll question :/

• I am seriously diying of laughter are you and Tiffany partners in crime?

• yes.. people think we are the same people.. but we are not lol.. we are cooperating!

• you honestly make the most ignorant questions on this entire website..

• I'm white and my husband's black and we have kids too. I don't hate black guys or white guys at all, but everyone has a different preference on that. black are really hot and have many great advantages.

• I've got no beef with the race, its just that there isn't any black people in England. Or at least where I live

• I'm white and I do I want a tall black man who is good in bed

• so a white girl turned you down and now you are assuming all white people do not date black people

What Guys Said 7

• Part of the reason might be because a large percentage of white people don't know any, or very few blacks. I'm trying to remember if I've ever known any black chicks. Off the top of my head I can't think of any. So no opportunity.

But hey, if you wanna set me up with a black sweetie, I'm game. If she cooks for me I'll be easy to train and housebreak.

• looking at black females (as I am a strait male lol) there are just very few black females i am attracted to sexually. there are a few but its a small number. add that into the fact that i live and was raised in the south and about half my family would flip shit for a while (they would eventually get over it, but it would be a major league pain in my ass) it's just easier to avoid the hassle

• I understand lol I immediately stopped at " in the south" ahahaha

• ya, most of my family don't have a problem with black people but for some reason as soon as the idea of interbreeding comes up they get real quiet lol

• Could be the "hip hop, gansta rap" reputation? The percepetion being that a black guy doesn't have any respect for his woman, and the genearlly misogynistic manner in which black men, particular, treat their women.
    As far as white men dating black woman? Possibly many black woman are a bit larger in size, and white men, as a whole, have a thing for Asian chicks instead.
    Peronally, I have no issue with white people dating black people, having dated a black woman several years ago,
    I do think that many white woman do want to have sex with a black man. (My wife is one.) Probably again due the perception of a large cock.
    Have fun with that opinion and let the trolls weigh in.

• I would love to date a black woman. I just feel intimidated, I guess. Like they wouldn't be interested. Anyway, I dig people of all colors.

• The desperation.

• Why are blacks on Gag so thirsty to date whites? I blame shows like Scandal and moves like Monster's ball for this thirstiness that blacks have.

• Because they sit on your face and punch you in the stomach when they see people kissing. It's a weird tradition that I just could never get into.