Seeing a guy after putting on weight?

I went on a few dates with a guy labour a year ago but told him I didn't want it to go any further because I wasn't really ready for a relationship. He was really keen but i wasn't so I told him maybe in the future we could give it another go. He recently got in touch with me again and wants to meet up, but I've put on a bit of weight since then and am worried he'll be disappointed and won't find me attractive anymore? I don't know if I should go out with him because I'm scared of what he will think of me?

What Guys Said 1

• so he wants to go out with you but you are thinking of not going because you have put on some weight and think he won't like you. How do you know and how can you decide for him. Let him be the judge and guess what, if he still like s you despite the weight then maybe he likes you for more reasons than your body. Go for it and enjoy it. You can always lose weight if it makes you unhappy in the future.

What Girls Said 0