So I was stood up last night after we had a definitive plan and stood around like an idiot waiting for him for hours. Do I forgive or forget him?

He said some girl found him crying before he got to me...

• Forgive?
  • Forget?
It was a first date. He didn't tell me anything other than he was sorry and she found him first and was crying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could use more details, was it a first date? O. o

• Yes it was, but he didn't really tell me anything other than sorry and some girl found him first crying.

• At any rate he should have been very apologetic and fully explained what happened.

• Thanks for MHO, I hope he came through for you. If not, he wasn't worth your time anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• Why was he crying? So what if a girl found him crying - why did that keep him from you? Why didn't he call? Too little information to understand what was happening.

• Well, I think it depends on why he was crying, where she found him when he was crying, why he didn't tell you... I mean, it is weird.

• O. o Sounds very strange, oddest excuse I have ever heard. Why would he be crying, is he emotionally unstable? Couldn't he have told you he wasn't coming. Why is this other girl relevant, did they do something? So I vote forget its too odd.

• He wasn't crying. The girl was.

• Ohh O. o you wrote "He said some girl found him crying before he got to me..." LoL. Still find it odd that he couldn't spare 1 minute to message or call you to avoid you waiting around, you might have started crying to O. o. Still sounds like a bust to me.

• Forgive him. Doesn't mean you have to trust him ever again. Usually that sort of thing warrants a phone call to cancel, which he obviously didn't do.

• He had even texted me asking where I was so he could find me. It was on his way to me that he found this crying girl.

• Normal people would let you know that they got sidetracked. And not after the fact. This guy sounds fishy.

• Weird. Unless there is some compelling reason to stay with him, I suggests you forgive, forget and move on

• And he didn't call or text you? That's fucked up... I can't believe you waited that long...

• Forgive, but never forget

• Forgiveness... you'll be the best person... he'll hooefullu come out with the main reason... y

What Girls Said 2

• Forgive, forget and move on. It sounds fishy and honestly I am concerned about his level of trustworthiness...

• I have no idea what that means. A girl found him crying? Find yourself a MAN.