Why do many White Guys put Asian Girls on a Pedestal? I think White girls are way prettier. Really, you guys are shrinking the dating pool for us?

When I see 200 Asian girls in my area in match. com. Which is a lot for the south. But it seems like half of them are after white guys. So that gives me a 100 girls to choose from. You see how this is a problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys have a preference for Asians. You have a preference for white girls. What's the difference? Everyone has their preferences.

Plus your math doesn't even make sense. If you aren't after Asians why do you even care about the 200 Asian girls, or who they are after? If you prefer white girls, then every guy who is after an Asian gives you less competition.

As for some guys liking Asians (who are like half the population of the world) it can be for a lot of reasons. Some may just like their look, or body type. A lot are attracted to Asian girls because they haven't been fucked up by feminism. Many Asian girls still have grace and don't act like a bunch of uncouth, potty mouth pigs. Yea that's harsh and exaggerated to make a point, but it's true.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm about to get a bit stereotypical here but Asian women are much more reserved than white girls. Sure you've got some who are the party girls but most of them are just.. you know quiet and quaint.
    How many Asian women do you on Teen Mom?
    How many Asian women do you see whoring it up on A reality Series?
    How many Asian women are well known convicted criminals?
    Again, it all depends on the experience, and environment on the man. Or, some Caucasian men could be living out a anime/fetish fantasy, or depressingly desperate, or these women could view dating a white man as a "status symbol" .

• I am a black girl who dates white guys so it all evens out in the end. Go for who you are attracted to. Don't worry about who they date.

• its cause theyre from different ethnics. same but even worse its when an Asian guy gets a white girl. plus Asians count as harder to get. thats why

• be attractive and date those cute white girls. hurry up.

• A fantasy is easier to swallow than reality.

• I think its just because Asian chicks aren't fat.

What Guys Said 6

• By your logic and analysis, if lots of white guys are putting Asian girls on a pedestal, and looking to date them, that should expand the dating pool for you among white girls. Fewer white guys would be pursuing white girls (because they're going after Asian) equals more white girls for you to pursue.

• I'm white and I prefer white girls, but I would never judge someone on a personal preference. Some guys just like certain types of girls, that's just the way it is.

• Its not a problem. Each to their own.

• Go after white women

• Wait, so you are Asian? I actually see quite a few Asians dating other Asians in my community, but they kind of segregate themselves where I live. Not many of them speak fluent English here, so I understand why.

• If you think white women are so attractive, why don't you date them instead?