Which girl is best for introverts?

I am a tall hulk kind of guy. And i am an introvert. I want to date a girl and also to take her to the school dance. But i am confused which girl should i take. please help.

• A talkative girl
  • An introvert girl
  • A bookwormish girl
  • An athletic girl

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl you click with the most would obviously be your best match. Who you click with completely depends on you and the girl. Everyone is different, you can't just divide all girls into those 4 categories. Not all talkative girls are the same, and neither are all introvert girls, bookworms or athletes either. You're better off finding someone you like because of who they are and how they act, and not because they happen to be talkative/an introvert/a bookworm/athletic.

What Girls Said 4

• Whoever you get on with well. Introversion and extroversion are a matter of energies, not personalities. Introverts get their energy from within. Extroverts get theirs from the external world. So you can be a social butterfly but still be an introvert. Introverts and extroverts often complement each other, but ultimately it depends on who you click with best.

• The girl that you like is very likely to be the best option.

Go for a girl that you have common interests with, so that you don't get bored, It is also an advantage to have some common friends, so that you can hangout in a group as well.

• One that is similar to you

• i choose athletic because u r like hulk she is the strongest out of all these so she will be the most comfortable with u

What Guys Said 4

• I'm an introvert and I think extroverts make a good match (or a talkative girl). Kinda like the idea that opposites attract. I think they help each other try new things and fill each others gaps. But that is just my opinion, anyone can be right for anyone in the right circumstance really.

• I picked athletic because I wanted to see the results and I prefer athletic girls. I'm pretty much introverted and I think an athletic girl might not be one to party every night, so that would work for me.

• A talkative girl.
    Two introverts will never get anywhere.

• Whoever you like the most and get along with the best. Don't close yourself off to certain girls just because of how you see them initially. You'll miss a lot of opportunities that way, and you'll never even know it.