What does different types of kisses mean?

For instance a kiss on the lips, neck, forehead, ear, nose, etc. Please answer truthfully.

For instance if a girl I have been friends with for a long time kissed me more than once on the lips on the first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok well, to girls kisses mean a lot, they are like the one sign that tells us how much guys like us:

kiss on the lips: something more is going on then your average friendship, and if it's really deep then you've got something

neck: intimacy, something special and sexual

forehead: comfort and just being there

nose: a cute hello

ear: it's leading to sex

and I think if your friend that's a girl kisses you more then once on your first date then she wants to be more then friends and you too feel the same way about her that she feels about you!

hope that helped : )

What Girls Said 2

• Lips (closed mouth) - tenderness, love

Lips (open mouth) - passion, desire

Neck - passion, lust. This is definitely an "I want you" kiss.

Forehead - gentleness, comfort, care, may be non-romantic (I kiss my friends on their foreheads all the time)

Ear - playfulness, somewhat sexual but not overly so

Nose - playfulness, fun. I see this kind of kiss most often with couples who have been together a long time and are very comfortable with each other.

• In my opinion.

the lips. Means she has been waiting for you to kiss her forever and she really likes you.

the neck. She is playful and just wants you really bad.

the forehead. She likes you just as a friend

ear. She is also playful and she just wants to cuddle and make out

nose. Actually that one I'm not sure

stomach and chest. She wants to have sex

What Guys Said 0