Does it make me unattractive to women if I can't even get a single tinder match?

This is the pic I use as my main lately. Am I doing anything wrong? Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look very shy on your picture. And tinder is a hooking up app right? Tbh, you dont look like a guy that only hooks up. You look like one of those good, serious guys and maybe the girls on there aren't looking for something serious.

there's nothing wrong about your looks, you're really cute but just try and be a bit more confident. I know, its easier said than done.

Good luck

• I guess it's for that but I always thought dating as well. I mean I wouldn't mind hooking up with a girl I liked for some fun but yeah, a real relationship would be nice.

And thank you so much, you're totally beautiful by the way! I'm gonna work on that confidence and hopefully I find somebody soon.

• Im sure you will find somebody soon and thank you :)

• Tinder is for dating too, thats how I met my bf and just wait in the morning you'll be getting matches

What Girls Said 4

• I think your hot.

• You're extemely good looking... I'm actually surprised you haven't got a match!! :/

• You don't have a personality in your poctire. It's actually a bit scary. You're alone in a dark room. I hope ypu have more then that one picture up

• You look like you'd invite me out to breakfast after sex even though i dont even want to spend the night. You look like a guy you have a relationship with not a hookup with

What Guys Said 3

• You lok like undon'tmhave money to spend on them. It's not complicated. mmYou just don't belong on Tinder!
    ,

• You don't seem very confident and look shy or have somewhat low self-esteem pick your chin up a bit. CONFIDENCE is KEY, don't make sure you don't come off as arrogant.

• You honestly look good but in your pic your pose seems suggest you are shy, you have the puppy look going on. You need to look confident and you seem to worry a lot about your looks and girls in general. Be positive