Do most Asian men prefer White and Asian girls Over other races?

I'm an African American woman and I've always been drawn to Asian men. (I'm not saying that I only go for Asian guys, I'm just more attracted) But it seems like black women are not even an option. When I'm on certain websites (laungage exchange etc) I usually see a more positive treatment with white women. I remember with some of the guys, after they learned that I was Black, they started to drift off or become less intrested. The only Asian guys that stayed around were the ones that just wanted to be friends.

To the people who are making it seem like Asian men never date black women, what about places like the caribeans where it's not so rare to see an AMBW couple.
Or like in Africa where a lot of people are leaving to go to China for work, some even settle down with native chinese and have kids

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel sort of sorry for you because in asia, traditional Asians are sort of racist, not like discrimination, but they feel that certain races mixing together will make the kids look different. I think this is totally wrong, by the way, but I am chinese and I've heard my mom's old classmates joke about this,
    but I think you have hope with non traditional Asian people, or people not that influenced with family expectations.
    mostly it would depend on the individual

What Guys Said 6

• Not to be racist, but...

• Honestly, yes they do. Asians generally view dark skin as low status, almost sub-human. Not all are like that, but your chances will be scarce.

"Alicia Keys is pretty for a black girl." -Taeyeon

• My Asian friends usually go after white women, their parents usually wouldn't like them dating black.

• I prefer other races other than azn. You'll come across a guy that appreciates you for you.

• Yep its true.

• Family plays a big part for me and my Asian friends, it's not spoken much but there is this prĂ©ssure to not date certain races. A few of the people in our family got disowned.

Personally, for me I could count all the African American women I meant in my life with one finger. I can't even start to be attracted to a certain race without meeting any of the women from that race.

Stereotype does play a huge part in why certain women are ore desirable.

What Girls Said 6

• nope too dark and of an "inferior" culture. better learn to like black men

• Asian women? Of course
    White women? A close second

Me personally, have had my Asian male crushes but never seen the appeal. Black people are too dark, and considered inferior in Asian culture. Why do you think bleaching cream is a billion dollar business?

You'd have more luck with Filipino men in my experience.

• Love yourself.

• Look for keyspirits here. He likes all types of girls. No qualms with him.

• Asians are generally racist as hell towards blacks, especially the older ones. I have dates a few Asians and ALL of their parents were totally against it.

• Generally, yes. Don't get me wrong though because there are those who are more open to dating other races.