23 year old virgin (girl)?

Honestly, what do you think of an attractive 23 year old girl that is is still a virgin?

Also, what is the right time to tell him? Right before action? while we start dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• what would she think of a guy that is 26 and never had a girlfriend, only had sex once with a friend with benefits? a turn off?

• I'd feel less pressure than with someone more experienced

What Guys Said 8

• I think that is amazing and good for you. Who ever you choose to give to give this wonderful gift to please be sure they are worthy of receiving it and care for you.

• I think that she's lying.

• Sorry to disappoint you. I didn't expect that one tho. lol

• Haha, I'm not disappointed. It's just my thought-train. Attractive girls are generally outgoing and popular. Those types of people are generally promiscuous. So it follows that attractive girls are generally not virgins.

• Yes, only my very close friends know about it.

• Yes np with being a virgin lots older people including myself are virgins :)

• Ohhh shiat! Im been searching far and wide for a virgin cutie! Marry meh? :D

• I'm fine with it. Not the first thing that springs to mind though.

I'm a virgin.

• Why, are you one?

• yup haha

• by choice, but I'm afraid that the day I find the right one, it becomes a problem because of my "unexperience"...

• No, you just maximized your desirability. I am wanting girls like you, especially because I am a virgin myself and I seek mutuality. I am 20 by the way

• I am a 23 year old virgin as well. I just don't want fuck just to fuck. It should be special. Not necessarily waiting for marriage, but just the right girl.

I have started seeing someone who is more experienced than myself. There have been times when she has told me of her past sexual experiences and I just kinda was like " uh huh". She most likely senses my inexperience, but I still have yet to tell her I'm a virgin. I think when the time is right, I will just know.

• If that's the case. There is only one meaning for that, it means she is a virgin by choice. She's doesn't have a problem of losing it, she probably is just waiting for the right man or saving for marriage.

• But you guys feel comfortable about it? is it a turn on or turn off?

• For me personally, yeah I would feel comfortable. No it's not a turnoff. by the way am I right you are virgin by choice?

• Indeed

What Girls Said 1

• I'm tired of seeing users try to advertise themselves in the form of a question which this does not look like. It wouldn't hurt users to type in virgin in the gag search feature

• You get easily tired don't u? I'm a new member, don't have a clue what the gag search feature is.