Any tips on how to attract a older guy?

I'm 28 years old and it seems all I attract are younger guys. I would like to try to meet an older guy. But for some reason it doesn't work out. I think she ranges would be 35-40. Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• How old do you look / act / dress?

• I think I act my age... I go to school... have a job in the financial industry. I dress business professional like pencil skirts with shirts that case's leave any one wondering what's under... if course I have ti wear a blazer with it but its very modern with style that gives me shape. I Am 5 6 wear HIGH heels have a light brown hair, singing with green eyes. Now act would be a little more mature than women my age I don't party I go out occasionally and dont do clubs but once in a while. I rather go sit at a nice place have a couple cocktails

• The only thing I can think of is because you go to school. Something about the mindset of people that go to university even if they have a FT job. Hard to explain.

Thanks for the MHO by the way

• Likewise !!!

What Guys Said 3

• Any older guy would be flattered don't do anything different be yourself and act normal. My only tip would be to tell them early that you are into older guy's that simple

• This is good advice.

• I'll try that. But it almost seems they are not attracted to me. Our maybe I'm looking in the wrong. place. Lol

• Go wherever 35-40 year old men herd to rot and die and I'm sure they'll flock around such an opportunity to feel young and relevant again

• Daddy issues?

• No. No daddy issues... sighs

What Girls Said 2

• some people are different for me im 22 guys around my age usually work out for me... i was seeing a guy that was 34 once and a guy that was 39 once and to be honest to attract them hang out where guys that age hang out... so in other words hanging out at clubs or house parties with your peers aren't gonna get it... go places like the gym, charity events etc... yes guys do tend to like younger looking girls, but i was told by the 39 year old he liked me because the way i looked, i wore a hair style and a dress that day that made me look like i was mature and i could pass for a 30 year old that looked like a 20 something year old, so thats why he talked to me.. now when i go clubbing i dress all mini skirt , mini dress which attracts guys my own age.. for example a 20 something year old pumping her gas in her car dressed mature is more likely to catch the attention of a older guy than a 20 something year old that is dressed like a youngster... dress mature and act mature to attract mature men.

• I'm usually more mature than the crowd. Plus I don't hang out with any one younger or go to house patties or clubs. Idk.

• Any suggestions on where would be a better place?

• gym, charity events, events, car shows, sports events...

• Nah, I'm really not interested in anyone in the geriatric ward...

• Hahaha neither am I. I think that 35-40 is decent.

• @Tractorbeam Do I care?

• @tractorbeam thats what I hear I think the oldest I would go is 45.