How do you meet guys nowadays?

I've been a loner for awhile. I do have friends but most of them are dating someone and they don't like hanging out. I have boring friends.

I work full-time in a all women office and it's very difficult for me to meet guys. It's not like I will go a bar or a club alone.

I've tried online-dating. I can't seen to find someone descent or end up getting heart broken by someone who doesn't know what they want. Most of them are just there for sex as well.

On weekends, I always have no plans because I have no one to hang out with. I feel very lonely and it upsets me.

Help!!! How do you meet guys? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's online dating but i hate online dating... i would say make new friends or go out alone sometimes... i meet guys more when im alone than with friends anyways... like if im at a store alone ill meet a guy faster than if im with friends at the store... go to places men are at charity events, uhmm social places...

What Guys Said 4

• You can go to a bar alone, I don't see the problem there. Plus, if you go alone, it's more probable that guys will hit on you as they think you may want someone to talk to.

• Try on line like here and their are many others just see how you get on.

• I tried online dating and there's no descent men on there.

• No don't pay just try forums like this one for free:)

• You should develop a social life of your own. Pick up some hobbies. Get out there.

Also, there are guys all over the place. The supermarket, the Starbucks line, the FedEx guy that delivers to your office (he's probably a creep though), family friends, etc.

• It's all about getting out there

Go to where guys will be... go to the mall, see afew guys sitting around for lunch or whatever... go up and sit down with them... joke around saying your friends ditched you and you need someone to hang with or w/e

What Girls Said 3

• Join clubs. You can find people with same interests.
    Start a dancing lessons. One of my friend found his husband in salsa class. Lol

• Go out and do stuff. You can meet guys anywhere like at a museum or even at the gym.

• Online maybe?