How many of you guys would date a girl with no curves?

http://imgur.com/a/pUoYJ#0 first pic in the album is what most men want: a womanly behind. second one is me.. gosh so boyish.. i so want to look like the first one. i am working out like crazy but no result. is it a huge turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your butt looks fine. Though there are work outs specifically designed to be toned and curvy. Look into belly dancing and yoga.

Seriously you dont look boyish and you aren't lacking curves.

What Guys Said 19

• 3|3
  • No. It is not a turnoff.

• Think whatever you wanna think, but you have a cute ass, I definitely like it.
    Yeah, I prefer a bit more rounded, but that doesn't mean your's is ugly.

Plus, a guy doesn't look at a woman's butt to decide if he wants to date her or not.

• Nah you look great but I love you for working at it. If a girl squats its literally the greatest thing in the world.

• So its pretty flat. I don't like to judge a girl solely on her backside, but let me say, you look fabulous. A big butt doesn't equal great butt. It depends on the individual bottom. You personally have an awesome rear, and I would change anything about it. BTW, it does NOT look boyish. It looks feminine and awesome.

• thank you for trying to make me feel better

• I'm not trying to make you feel better. I am just letting you know there is no one ideal. So many people wish to change their appearance because of what we are told is 'the best' . conformity is not beauty. Confidence is beauty. Not even sure if that's true, but it sounds legit..

• Not if the guy really likes you. I always have been a huge fan of a nice, firm ass but the girl I fell in love with looked a lot like the second pic -- if not even less. She was 5'1" and the definition of petite -- which was always the opposite of what I told myself I wanted. Unfortunately she only saw me as a friend and broke my heart in the process but if the guy falls for you, he won't mind these things you're worried about.

• Ayeee where is da HAWT pix? Im always da late bird who gets the dirt and not the worm >.>
    Bummer -_-

• Both are good trust me

• I wouldn't see no problem in dating a girl without curves
    the pics don't look bad

• Yeah, uh, unless you're worried about impressing black guys, you're good, as long as you have a nice face.

• my face is pretty but it's not enough

• if you've got a good face, and you're as fit as the second butt in that photo, then you're not lacking in looks, I assure you. Being fit like that already makes you noticeable more attractive than the average girl. And if you've got an attractive face to go with it, I dare say that makes you a 7 or 8 right there. Definitely a cute date.

• Trust me, I'm harsh and mean and demanding as they come. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it.

• You have a really nice butt, you have curves.

• You look fine, don't worry about it. And yes, I would date a girl with no curves.

• no end result without a face. body still be tuned at the gym

• Well in all honesty i do prefer curves, on the contrary yoga and samba will do the trick.

• so dont you like mine at all? i mean is it a huge turn off like you would never like to be around me?

• It's not a turn off your quite promising if you ask me, however i have a preference but i prefer to get know the person more.

• Definitely not a turnoff I can survive without my future gf having curves...

• Can't see either, as both have been deleted or never existed.

However, you can't assume every guy wants one specific type of butt. All guys like different types. I personally prefer smaller butts and don't understand the craze behind the big ones. You have to understand this

• Hell fucking nah. My women have ti have a beautiful ass. First ass is okay, the 2nd ass need work. I like, my ass full, fat and round
    Skip to 1:24

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfAQXLcyBOs

• Both are alright... but the first one definitely has a nicer butt. I prefere them curvy and a bit fat land round shaped lol. Yours is flat and long. But you can always turn your back to someone and say: ''look it is gonna be a LONG ASS day'' haha

• that was not funny. it makes me cry..

• @Asker wear done booty-pop panty if i dont plan on squatting boo boo

What Girls Said 4

• Both pix look the same? These kind of insecurities are really a turn off you know...

• id kill for your bum bum haha.. im straight but just had to say

• The first pic the girl is wearing tight pants and white which is making her butt look bigger than it actually is

You seem to have good pants knowledge because you are wearing pants with back pockets which accentuate your butt making it look fuller

• Your ass isn't even flat lol. Just small. It doesn't look bad. Do some squats

• Plus the first girl has broad shoulders. Don't envy her lolll