Do men prefer bitches over a good loyal woman that treats you right?

I know guys love the thrill of the chase but do you prefer a woman who is demanding, selfish, always putting up a chase to a sweet, compassionate woman who just wants to be yours. I am very compassionate and loving. I love to take care of my man. It seems like they always left me for the loud, outgoing, flirt with every guy in sight type of girl. Well not every guy but a few. I am not easy. I wait until committment for sex but I am a giver. I am honest and dont play games. I don't like the being with different guys I just want 1.

Most Helpful Guy

• A man doesn't want to waste time. So when a woman is playing hard to get, a man must first decide if she really is playing hard to get or if she really isn't interested. There's often a fine line between these two and it can be hard for a guy to tell which catagory you fall into. I myself have wasted too much time chasing women who want to play games that I don't know the rules too. So if she throws out too many mixed signals and I don't know what's up, then I'll just pass her on and move on to the next one. If a woman signals that she's hard to get then I figure that she's also going to be difficult in a relationship with me because she thinks she's special or whatever. That is a sign of immaturity and unrealistic expectations on her part. And who needs that drama?

• This: If a woman signals that she's hard to get then I figure that she's also going to be difficult in a relationship with me because she thinks she's special or whatever. That is a sign of immaturity and unrealistic expectations on her part. And who needs that drama?

What Guys Said 13

• Ok, im gonna put the real shit here. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GUY! If anything from this, remember that. 98% of guys who want to show off their body, who wants to always be around multiple girls, will want a bitch cause the bitch is the one who wants the good looking guy, and the good looking guy is the one who wants the good looking girl. Any guy who isn't like that, and is more on the ugly side will most likely treat u the best cause they know if they fuck up, they won't get another chance to be with someone for a while. But everyone has their preferences, and everyone will like different things. for example. I love chicks with colored hair. And don't really cause what they look like. But i'm also not a total douche bag, and i like to treat my girl like a princess.. But good luck!

• I think when you treat someone too well, sometimes they think they are too good for you. If however you mistreat them, often they feel they are not good enough for you, and will try harder to win your approval. It sucks for those of us that like spoiling our partners, but that seems to be the pattern I have noticed.

• I prefer a girl that will always be loyal however I know all guys like a challenge. If a like a girl I usually think she is way out of my league and it makes it a greater challenge to get to know her better. I like a girl to still be flirty enough but still show enough interest that I can tell she likes me back. Hope this helps

• i tend to speak my own clucky little language here. that being said, maybe you could cop a bit of an attitude yourself.

check this out. meredith brooks. might seem silly, but it does lure men while allowing a woman not to compromise herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqoIHZpWUU

• by the way the singer is not alanis.. someone mixed up labelling.

• It may be a pretty factor. Most guys go after a modicum of looks first, then check the loyalty / niceness, etc.

Make sure you're working your looks hard.

• No, that's not what most guys want. Though the bitches have a habit of being more outgoing and more flirtatious, so they often get more attention.

• ahh this question. you should be a bitch in the beginning you barely know the dude and you should be good and loyal later on when you do

• really?
      I would think most guys are too shy to ask you out, let alone chase you or let you be a bitch them

• well the new definition of a bitch is basically any girls who's not on their d*** so yeah they'll chase a girl who's not into them.

• bitches are bettter than BORING loyal women

• loyalty is better and more exciting to me than le flirty types ^_^
    you'll find the missing piece to ya puzzle sooner or later ^_^

• Option 2. Course looks do matter at first

• Guck him one day then say the next day you don't if he bags say no and he will eat out of you hand

• If the bitches have bigger boobs and are better in bed, then yes.

• Everyone is different. Different guys like different things. Some idiots would want a bitch. I would want a good loyal one that treated me right. You sound like a fine lady. :)

What Girls Said 1

• ''A girl should be like a butterfly pretty to see, hard to catch.'' Most bitches are usually kinda easy and guys like it easy. So men tend to go for bitches if they're horny, maybe not the mature ones.. I know because I've seen it with my own eyes. ''Blablabla I like loyal women blablabla'' bullshit sorry