On a scale of 1-10 how badly do you want a gf/bf right now?

Im probably cruising somewhere around a 6.

To all the low numbers, fuck you and ur contentness. But really tho, good for u

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes i am a 0 cause i am so sick relationships, they never last, people don't take em seriously for the long run, and i know i do

sometimes 8 cause i want to share my life with someone, and i know how happy i could make someone adnd i wanna be witha guy and treat him so damn good

What Girls Said 18

• 8.5. I need to constantly remind myself that I am self-sufficient and not desperate XD It kinda sucks when your group of friends hangs out, and it's basically a triple date and you're just.. there. 7th wheeling sucks balls XD

• I'm in the middle, A 5. I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend but on the other hand, its not at the top of my list.

• 1... Relationships just aren't my thing.

I want some of the things that involve relationships however the commitment and lack of freedom is what kills me,

• Probably a 6 too. If I see my excrush/ crush I change it to a 10 definitely. I hate him, but I love him. I find him revolting and immature but I don't know I just always have had this thing so him that I cantshake off.

• 0.

I'm too comfortable with how things are right now to even consider a relationship at the moment.

• Well im already taken and were engaged, but im at a 11 when it comes to how bad im ready to marry this guy<3

• Honestly with all the over-romanticizing from books and movies, I was probably around a high eight or nine... although on the flip side I also acted like a 2 with moments of "I'm an independent woman who don't need no man" and "who needs guys when you have band members who don't exist" but I'm fully content with the boyfriend I have now who is a total sweetheart

• Probably a 0-1. That's the last thing I'm wanting lol

• I'd say a 3.. I just got out of 2 relationships back to back.. I need some time to myself!

• 10. I would love to have a boyfriend. I miss the feeling

• 10 points! Just want to feel that I matter to someone again.

• 100 but too FUGLY

• I have one, but I found another that's like a 10.5

• 8? Only because i have someone in mind <3

• Before I met my newly ex boyfriend it was a ten. I was dying to be in a relationship because i hadn't had a boyfriend in a few years. This boyfriend however was dishonest and disrespectful in the end. I felt edgy and anxious and unhappy plus he wouldn't please me in bed or even try. I felt locked down and had to leave

Right now the idea of even dating makes me feel sad. Because I liked this guy a lot and thought we had something special. So i need time before I feel ready to trust again.

• I already have one and I love him, he brightens up my life. So in my case I want to stay with him:8

• 9... i have never had one, but i can live without it. I can't miss what i have never had, right?

• I have never had a boyfriend yet and I am 21. I am at the scale of 10. It sucks getting hurt all the time but I am still trying.

• And these guys always say that I am beautiful, pretty , hot but never pursue even if I make the first move.

• Yeah things can suck. But you know whats good? U never hear older people complaining about it so I guess it works out eventually :)

• Thats true :) Hopefully it will.

What Guys Said 16

• As in RIGHT NOW?
    Probably a 5.
    Having one would be pretty neat , but I won't exactly DIE if I don't have one either.

The last girlfriend I had made me eat Weetabix so I can "detox".
    s27.postimg.org/.../...25c197d9233c1e3f0b2672b.jpg

Never again.

• I would say 7.

• 7.5 almost 8.
    I feel like I'm getting old and I will definitely give up on life if I don't find someone serious by 30.

• 0... i don't need a gf, and i will NEVER NEVER NEVER need

• 10 but only because I have a huge crush on a girl.

• A year ago I would've said a lower number because I didn't like anyone that much, but now I have gained quite a few female friends and that major crush.

• I'll say 6, I'm fine being single. But there is this one girl I'm currently talking to who I think is the one :)

• 0. How much do I want to fuck someone? 11/10.

• already have one so 0 :D

• 9.

Nine.

Nueve.

• 0, got the perfect one :p

• 5. It would be nice but I suck at relationships.

• 7 Even some female friends would be nice.

• I'd say 9.5, I've never had a girlfriend before either

• 9 or 10. I want a gf before I'm 18, which leaves me only a year and a half.

• I have no desire to have a committed relationship until I'm faced with what I think is a great girl. Then it's like a a ten... It's all or nothing. That's just how I roll.

• I want JustBanANNAz, just sheer perfection.