Where to find a decent guy? (exact places)

So I gues I'm a decent girl, but I have no idea where to find a decent guy, don't wanna waste my time on the social networks, have never seen mr right in pubs, clubs and fancy lounges, it's kinda hard to find one wherever I go and I do not have any high standards, I'm just looking for good personality, really

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Try to spot men who have a smile on their face most of the time. Someone who is actually listening to the other person while having a conversation.
    You can find such men at book readings or volunteering for some social cause.

Also you need to understand that perfect men, perfect people and perfect relationships are all hypothetical. You need to adore the goodness and accept the flaws in a man and work on relationships.

Best wishes finding someone you can work things out with :)

• Only fate and luck can give you that. There's no specific place only good men hang out. They just have to be found. I've been looking huh and low for a good loyal woman only I choose to use social networking to help with that. I've been lucky a few times , you should give it a shot. message if you want more info as well as tips

• You're actively looking aren't you? What I mean is that you're giving off this vibe that goes "pick me, I'm lonely" and instead just be open to meet the guy wherever or however you come across him.

• I feel the same way about finding a lady.. I'm sure they're everywhere I go but they're all taken or not talking to me. I tried church ( not the only reason I went), and it seems churches attract closet whores, and self righteous snooty annoying people.. No harm intended to the righteous friends of God. I believe TRUE LOVE will find everyone at the right time. if you force it you might just end up unhappy or living a lie convincing your self of happiness. That's why they say FALL IN LOVE<3

• you won't find them at a bar or a club, thats for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• What about trying something like cooking classes, coffee mornings, speed dating, or some other activity.

• What was a decent girl doing in a pub?