Girls, what kind of guy you like?

I would like to know what type of guy girls prefer.

• tall hulky guy
  • tall lean guy
  • short hulky guy
  • short lean guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like taller guys but I don't really care that much more about general appearance. If he can make me laugh, is fun to talk to, has a good personality, and is someone I can trust and confide in I would like him. Unless he is really ugly but yeah it's
    Not so much appearance

What Girls Said 6

• i like long and normal not lean and hulky but little muscular

• I like tall with some meat on their bones... I don't know which one of those fit

• I tend to like medium build guys, but it really doesn't matter.

• Size don't matter. I like someone that can make me laugh, is sweet and nice and they don't have to be but smart is good. The way they look don't matter as much. And by the way I'm a freshman just letting u know.

• But if all your wanting to know is looks. I like guys that are taller than me. I'm 5'1 but they have to be ALEAST 5'8 or taller.

• it dosnt matter though but if u ask for appearance then in my own perspective guys who are taller than me :)

• I'm short (5'4") but I'm attracted to talk guys.

What Guys Said 1

• those options are pretty limited...

• Then what options should i add more

• you need to think if he is kind, expressive, understanding, protective, things like that. girls are more into that kind of stuff.