What do you do on a date? Like what are the basics for a successful first date?

I'm young. I'm only 19, but I've never been in a relationship. This sounds dumb, but I'm going on this date with someone from tinder and I don't want to mess it up because we've been talking for a few days and she seems pretty awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress nicely tmr, smell nice, groom yourself, and get some sleep. Your in charge of this date so you got to lead her, bring her to multiple places tmr. Try to avoid the movies, you want to get to know her tmr even more, cafes would do, the park, and museums. Also set the tone of the date, within the first ten sec you see her hug her and kiss her on the cheeks slowly with eye contact. Also if you are confident enough twirl her, this will give her an emtion spike. Best of luck tmr, and don't be LATE!!! It sad when a guy is late, he's in a rush and it effects the date in a very bad manner. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Conversation- try to create a us verse them, future plans together, story of her accessories,

• What are good questions you would ask?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• My first date with a female friend (we kinda friendzoned each other so it worked out) we just got pizza then walked around a neighborhood for 2 hours and drove around a bit.

• I haven't been on a date in a long ass time, if given the chance I'd probably just bring her along a wild ride through my favorite narrow winding road then eat at the restaurant in the middle of no where.