Guys: What makes a woman sexy?

In your opinion, what makes a woman sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly and being able to be trusted that is a massive turn on. If a woman is not that then it is a deal breaker for me.

Being fun, down to earth, relaxed and not being a complainer, nasty and mean. This is also a massive turn on.

Being playful, when a woman very playful with me in a touching and feeling way I get so aroused.

When women are naughty sexually, it is a massive turn on.

Women that know how to have fun and can take a joke.

When a woman has her hair down and she plays with it and flicks her hair with her hand gets me every time. Also when a woman's hair blows in the wind.

When a women walks past you and you can smell her purfum.

When you can smell that nice smell in a woman's hair of the shampoo she uses and also when you touch a women's hair and it is all soft.

Women that can handle being teased.

When women get all embarrassed and their face goes all red and they try to hide.

When women wear tight jeans or tight faux leather pants. Their legs and ass in both these pairs of pants gets me super aroused and drives me crazy with sexual excitement.

When women wear those pants mentioned above and sway they hips and ass while walking gets me even more aroused and drives me even more crazy with sexual excitement. I can't hardly control myself. LOL

What Guys Said 10

• The way she presents her self, confidence, positivity, and a bit of mysteriousness.

• The things we share in common and the things we talk about.

• Her personality and just being herself. I hate it when a girl is really fake, it is a huge turn off.

• If you mean from a physical stand point than I would say curves and a nice skin tone and a girl who likes to work out and get sweaty now that's hot.

• When she lets sexy happen, if she trys to be sexy she looks slutty

• if your smile doesn't look that scary like in your pic would help ^^. you like like you would kil Bill

• Smile at us. Rest is history.

• Her smile, eyes, posture, personality, sense of humor,

• Uhm. Tits ass face.

• Confidence, loyalty, compassionate for those in need and not for those who are rich.

What Girls Said 1

• She can make herself sexy by dressing and acting sexy and be more confident.