Does this message sound right?

Ok so the girl i sent this to is a long time friend. People always thought we were going out but nothing ever happened. She got into drugs but i didn't find out until earlier this year and then she got kicked out of home. She can be wild and aggressive even violent sometimes and is pretty rough. I also fell into drugs because of other shit and she's really had it in for me since (she slashed my tyres when she found out).
She knows how i feel and said id be great in 10 years time (im 23 she's 20) but she doesn't want that yet. But its complicated and weve got a weird fucked up friendship where it looks like a relationship but its not. Weve drifted recently bcos with us both on drugs its always headaches.
Anyway here's the message, tell me what you think. Her name begins with J, ill call her Jess on here.

Jess
Hope you are ok. It made me really sad to see you like you were last week. I dont wanna sound lame but i really do love you and i think you're clever, funny and have the best personality. Honestly the best time I've had this year was wen you slept at mine a few times and not because i was hoping for a root but because i thought that being in each others arms felt so right and waking up with you there still intertwined with each other made me feel happier than I've felt in a long time. I dont know what it is because it doesn't seem right but it just feels right for some reason. I want you to be in my life till the day i die and i will always come back to you no matter what has happened. I hope we both find inner happiness one day and wen that happens then maybe the timing will be right. I dont know if this is how you feel deep down as well but there is definitely some awesome connection between us. Even tho i hurt you sometimes and you hurt me as well we always put it past us because deep down we do care for each other.
Continued in first comment

I think you mite feel the same way i do, maybe you just dont know it or maybe you do and you're just not saying it. Or maybe you dont and ill just hav to live with that as painfull as that is for me.
you're really special jelena (tiki) and i hope you really know that inside and dont just act like it :P
If you ever need me to take you away from somewhere bad or take you home or if you ever just want to hang out with someone who just really

What Girls Said 1

• I really thought that what you said to her was very.. special.. heart touching and meaningful!! :) if i was her and a guy sent that to me i would be the happiest girl in earth. I think that their is a really good chance of her feeling the same way. I can relate to this situation.. in ways. A girl and a guy can't really... just be friends/good friends at your age.. almost every time one has to like the other, or both like each other. I hope the best for your friend and you!! :)

• I fucked this one up its my first post, i just posted the full letter in a new question.

Thanks for the reply hopefully she liked it i hope it didn't sound lame

What Guys Said 0