Help me wih my boyfriend?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have now been dating 10 months. He is the love of my life and I am the love of his life ( he told me from the beginning he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with me). We are perfect for each other but what's is bothering me is that he never eats me out. He's done it maybe 4 times since we've dated. And before we started dating he said how much he loves going down on women. I give him head all the freaking time. What's the deal how do I change this? I've brought it up to him a million times but nothing changes! I don't know what to do! Help'

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop giving him head and tell him you won't until he returns the favor. :)

• I know I have tried but I love giving him head bc I'm so good at it and I do love to please him. You're right I just need to stop!

• Damn, dude. I'm not sure what to think of lowering your standards in such a way. I would never ask someone to suck me off unless I thought them to be undeserving of my compassion.

What Guys Said 2

• You dont have to answer but consider these ideas

Are you shaved or trimmed? Do you clean yourself well down there? What made him go down on you the 4 times? Are you going down on him? Do you ask him to go down on you?

• How did you bring the topic up with him?

What Girls Said 1

• I agree, stop giving him head, it is not fair!