Dark hair on body turnoff?

I'm a virgin by choice who cannot get laser hair surgery. I'm decent looking. Hell I'm hot okk so I'm one of those very unfortunate girls who has black ( very dark brown) hair on her body, & I have an, on the paler side , olive skin tone. I wax my arms and legs. I bleach the small hairs on my face. But I'm scared that when I have sex, since I don't want it to be a planned thing, I might have not waxed my arms recently so I could have a little bit of hair on my arms. What do I do about that? Bc I know a lot of girls that don't wax their arms since they have golden hair & their guys don't care but my hair is dark! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't matter. Chill. If a guy is stopped in his tracks during sex because of the hair that grows on your arms... consider yourself lucky because you were about to make a mistake by sleeping with him.

• That's so true.

• But even with a guy that turkey loves me, I don't want to do something that's turn him off.

• Don't put so much thought and effort into being acceptable to the male gaze, it'll end up twisting your sense of identity and worth. Body hair is part of who you are and it's simply a reality for women even if men might not want to accept it. And if they don't... then they really don't deserve access to your body.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how hairy your arms are. If they're hairier than his... it's probably not very attractive.

• lol that's the thing. He has like no hair on his arms. The hair that I have is average. It's not like I'm super hairy, but it's dark unlike most women.

• If you'd feel more confident w/of hair, then just shave it off.

• Why can't you get laser hair surgery?

• There's several reasons one being that there isn't enough research on it. the effects it can have are unknown.

• do you say you look like a hot Chubaka?

• I actually don't mind.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't wax my arms. I like the hair on my arms. You should let it grow out.

• i don't think your arms will be a turn off as long as it's not hairy? :)

• It isn't that agglomerated, but it's so noticeable.

• i don't think it's such a big deal on guys. i don't wax my arms. well the hair on my arms isn't noticeable though.

• no its not