Ladies, how do you feel about your guy poking/smacking/slapping your ass in public? How do you generally react?

Do you get mad?

Smacking your ass while walking down the supermarket aisles, poking a finger against your skirt right where your bumhole is, patting your ass while standing in the lift, grabbing your ass and shaking it up and down when you're hanging out at his/your place.

I never know how to react. How do you react?

Guys: When you do sh*t like that, are you objectifying the girl big time? Do you see her as an object when you're doing that sh*t?

Personally I have very mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I find it adorable that he likes my body, on the other hand, i do also feel objectified. So i never know how to react. Sexy vs rude... simultaneously. makes me momentarily confused :/

Most Helpful Girl

• its humiliating

What Guys Said 1

• Highly offensive, rude, and disrespectful. Granted, when I am in private or in the bedroom with a significant other, I see no problem with playful grabs if both parties treat it as playful and fun. Tell him you don't like it in public as you feel objectified.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's a guy I know and like smacking my ass then I won't care. But everyone else is fair game to be punched in the face.

• If my boyfriend did it, I would like it. I like my ass being grabbed, lol. Not quite sure about the public thing, but as long as it's a little discrete, why not ^-^