Quick question about whether to leave a message?

Long short. Met a girl on Friday night, danced with her, talked to her outside and got her number. Its Sunday now and at about 5pm about 3 hours ago I decided to call (I don't really believe in the 3 day rule tbh) and she didn't pickup. She doesn't have my number and so won't be able to tell it was me, should I leave a short text letting her know who I am or just call back in a few days? Cheers

Most Helpful Girl

• I would send a text just letting her know who it was and how she was doing. I don't answer unknown numbers, ever. I don't really believe in the 3 day rule either - there is no set time to me. It what ever works for you and that sounds like an acceptable time difference to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Leave it a few days and text, I don't answer to unknown numbers and would be glad to find out who was trying to call me!

• Call her after a few days. I know its tough to wait, but its best not to appear desperate.

• Text her now, the text should have been first and you waited a bit too long to be honest.

• Could not have gotten two more contradictory answers to this haha. Yeah it seems a bit strange texting 3 hours later, don't reckon I should just leave it a few days?

• Why would you wait days? You already waited a couple days, called but no message. Right now is the time to text, waiting any longer after having called will seem strange. I promise. Get on your phone and say hi it's so and so, was hoping to get ahold of you earlier to say hi, how are you?
      That's it- done. The time is now though since you called

What Guys Said 0