I'm talking to this guy that I really like. Should I tell him I love him first or wait for him to say it? Or is it too soon? HELP!!?

So I'm talking to a guy and I really care about him a lot. I don't know if I should tell him I love him first or wait for him to say it.. Every time I say I love you first it goes badly and I can't lose him.. please help I really don't know what to do..

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooooo that will scare most guys off. Plus he will start to think he has you wrapped around his finger even though that might be the case , you don't want him to know that because he could use it against you. Keep him on his heels and wait till he says it to be safe.

What Guys Said 3

• Well what does ur gut say. You can wait for him to say it, but what if he doesn't love you? You'll be waiting forever. But if you tell him first then he might start thinking bout u, then he starts to relize how much he loves you. My opinion is to tell him, but at the right time. Plus some guys like confident girls

• Guys will most likely say yes if you. They don't like it if they get rejected girls really don't know how easy to get a guy is. I dh guys to ask any girl... But really girl ask him guys are just worried you say no then we get told it

• Don't tell him you "love" him. It's too soon to say such things. Say you like him, you can say you like him anywhere or anytime you want. This will let him know you like him... Tell him you want to be more than just friends, then you know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• No, don't do it. If he isn't saying it to you, it means that either he doesn't love you or he is a coward, insecure. In both cases is not good and you don't need him.