If you were on a date and you suddenly grew a 50 ft. giant what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be hilarious. Would I shrink back after some time?
    I would like, run to Paris, take a selfie with the Eiffel tower and do crazy shit :D

• yes, you can shrink when you want you would have shrink and grow power. don't forget to bring your date with you when you go to paris.

• hah ha yeah growing is cooler for you. i think you would use shrinking only when you needed hide but you would use growing just for fun

• thanks for MH ^^

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say Monae smash!!! Then I'd pick up my date and put him on my shoulders and attack anyone that comes after me... I'd probably climb up on the Sears tower too.

• it would be better, if you put your date in your pocket instead of on your shoulder cause he can fall and die from your shoulder

• Good point... Thanks =}

• yw, anyways i always love to help giants :)

• I'd pick up my date in one hand and climb the empire state building LOL

• be careful, don't squeeze your hand tight, you can accidently kill your date in your hand. :)

• I would stomp on people I hate.

• Apologies profusely to the pub or restaurant owner for smashing the ceiling with my giant head.

• 0|0
    • Why would you crush people who did nothing wrong to you just because you got bigger and can crush them? :)

• Be shocked and then try to hide and figure out how to get back to a normal size lol

• If we were going out to eat, I would ask him what the hell did he put in my food.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably shit myself because I'd know I was fucked. Maybe back in medieval times you could have some fun with that, but in today's world a swat team would mow you down with automatic weapons, or you'd be tranquilized and imprisoned in some lab for experimentation.

• i think the government wouldn't give you any harm unless you didn't harm people or somethings. govvernment could build a special place for you and provide your needs, if you grew to that size.

• Ha well all you need to know about the United States is that we're ALL crazy.

• ok dude, it's possible :)

• i'd impregnate the bitch with some magic beans. fee fi fo fum, come on slut it's time to hum.

• I would pick up my date and rub her on my massive dick ;)