If you were on a date and you suddenly grew a 50 ft. giant what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be hilarious. Would I shrink back after some time?
    I would like, run to Paris, take a selfie with the Eiffel tower and do crazy shit :D

• yes, you can shrink when you want you would have shrink and grow power. don't forget to bring your date with you when you go to paris.

• hah ha yeah growing is cooler for you. i think you would use shrinking only when you needed hide but you would use growing just for fun

• thanks for MH ^^

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 3

• Probably shit myself because I'd know I was fucked. Maybe back in medieval times you could have some fun with that, but in today's world a swat team would mow you down with automatic weapons, or you'd be tranquilized and imprisoned in some lab for experimentation.

• i think the government wouldn't give you any harm unless you didn't harm people or somethings. govvernment could build a special place for you and provide your needs, if you grew to that size.

• Ha well all you need to know about the United States is that we're ALL crazy.

• ok dude, it's possible :)

• i'd impregnate the bitch with some magic beans. fee fi fo fum, come on slut it's time to hum.

• I would pick up my date and rub her on my massive dick ;)