Should I wait for this girl?

Ok so i met this girl about a month ago and she has a boyfriend but they arnt that close anymore because they go to diffrent schools. i started talking to her and she said she really likes me and say she should say yes if i asked her out when she's single. So should i wait for this girl to break up with her boyfriend which could be a long time sense they have been dating for 1 year and 6 months. but should i wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it because being passive will never work in a guys favor, so yeah I don't recommend it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No point in waiting at all, because they may not even break up. Just look for other options for now. IF she breaks up at some point and you just happen to be single then, maybe you can date her.

• 2 advises here, dont wait and dont interfear with someones relationship if there wasn't something going on before between you 2. if a random guy would ever f. ck up my relationship, you would both be in a world of sh. t...