What do guys think of tall girls?

I'm 5'8 but I wear boots and heels a lot and when im wearing those shoes I can be nearly 6 feet tall. I don't have a problem with short guys I've asked out guys who are shorter than me but it never really works out. Is being tall not attractive to guys for some reason? Does it bother guys if you're taller than they are?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm also 6'3 like @RenMan, and 5'8 is actually my dream length for a girl. But as far as whether or not tall is beautiful, open a magazine and look at the tall skinny models. Clearly t he world is obsessed with tall. So it might rather be that you are either unpleasant to be around (hope that's not it), you intimidate shorter men (their poor little ego), or they feel you are out of their league. Ultimately their's nothing wrong with you.

Hope It Makes Sense :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I love taller girls than me! You tall girls give us confidence, and there is nothing wrong with you girls. I swear it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are wicked freakin sexy. Anywhere past like, 5'10 is just super hot. Especially since I'm 6'3, oh yes, i looove tall women

0|0
    0|0
  • tall girls are hot, sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9 but personally i don't want a girl thats tall as you (no offense and all due respect). i prefer a girl in 5'4-5'5 they look cute and flirtable. Dont get me wrong some tall girls are pretty good looking but nah i choose short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who are shorter than me, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm 6'2" so you'd be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me, but I'm 6'3. I think that most tall guys don't ever think about how tall people are, but many short guys think about it a lot.
    So, it's individual, just keep asking out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'10" and wear heels. I honestly get checked out way more when I do wear heels.

1|0
    0|0