Does he like me back? And should I tell him I like him?

There's this guy I know. We talk and stuff and I really really like him. His friends say he likes me too because the things he does when he's with me. He's walked me to class, he said he liked my voice, he asked me to join cross country and he said he'd run with me, he spun me around in the cafeteria where everyone saw, he grabs my hand, we also hug a lot, and grab hands for a bit. One time in lunch we kept staring at each other and smiling. I also went to homecoming and he was there and there was a slow song and I sat out and he came after me, then we slow danced like really closely (he held my waist and I held his shoulders) the rest of the night. I was the only girl he slow danced with. We slow danced to the last song and at the end he picked me up and hugged me. We also kinda kept finding any reason to make contact. I asked him for a picture and he said why couldn't we take one together instead.
He already knows I like him, and he didn't change in a bad way. Instead he's sweeter. But
1. Should I tell him myself that I like him?
2. Does it seem to you guys that like he likes me?
Thanks!

Sorry it's kind of long
Everyone's answers helped a lot and they were all great, so thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of almost in the same situation but I think you should definitely tell him that you like him because if you think about it what's the worst that could happen? Rejection? I'm almost 100 % sure that he likes you based on what you said about him but even if he doesn't like you, I'm sure someone will and you just have to realize that you can't let one guy not liking you ruin your life, no matter how much you like him. Also based on what you said it looks like he matches all the signs that a guy likes you requirements like body language. So go for it!

What Guys Said 26

• Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't freaking tell him already that you like him then he's gonna resort to clubbing you over the head with a sign that says "I LIKE YOU!". Seriously, quit waiting around the bush because it seems like he's too shy to say it for himself.

• I told him I like him and I think he was kind of shocked but he didn't say anything back. Could he be thinking about it?

• That's true
      I meant like what if becomes awkward with me or doesn't talk to me anymore? He already knew I liked him before today, because some kid told him. So I dont know if he's just shocked that it's true or something. I mean, after the guy told him he didn't change. If anything he became sweeter but idk.

• If being so shocked at someone liking you to the point that you lose common sense leads me to believe that he has some issues that he needs to work out. Seriously, it's not hard to say yes or no. Like I said, talk to him just to clarify and if you were me you'd tell him to man up and stop being so shocked until you become gun shy at the fact that a girl likes you. If I had a crush and found out she liked me you better believe I would be paying her a visit the second I find out.

• He likes you, those are the kind of things I did to let my girl to know how much I like h
    er :) enjoy it!

• He is very clearly into you and yes, you should tell him yourself. He should have told you how he felt a while ago but that's beside the point.

• He is one of those 'I will not say I love you , I will make you feel it , and you will have my eternal love in bottom of your heart , and heart will crave and say he is the best boy I ever met, words are just a way to convey a message for those who cannot connect with each other through heart. our hearts are close, because my heart is with you and if I cherish you , I cherish myself , one smile from your lips can brighten my day, and one giggle is even powerful then the chirruping of birds in spring, I survive on your happiness and suffer from your pains , and if you want to go I will never stop instead I will support because if you can find more happiness with someone else then me , the joy of knowing that you are happy will enrich me , but beloved if you ever fall , and need a bucket or a sea of happiness my heart is always with you just meet and tell me and I will open it for you.' I think this explains it well.

• "Should I tell him myself that I like him?"

Yes.

"Does it seem to you guys that like he likes me?"

Yes.

• Yes, he likes you! Maybe you should ask him, for fun, to slow dance again. Just say you really liked it. As you're dancing, pull him in for a kiss.

• That's actually really cute aw.

• Well it's obvious he's really into you also. He already knows you like him you said so you might as well tell him face to face and go on a date. Guys are much more calm if a girl approaches them and tells them that they like them. They'll open up much easier and you'll see their true feelings much quicker if you make the first move

• If he's done all of those things and he hasn't asked you out, then he must be too nervous as he clearly likes you. I would suggest telling him you like him.

• Well maybe it's only because I've just had 5 beers, but I think he likes you. If he knows you like him, then it's somewhat strange that he hasn't said anything but, based on how you describe things, I think he's trying to make it as obvious as possible that he likes you but he wants you to make the first move. Like I said, take it from a guy who's somewhat drunk, but you should tell him and see what happens.

• yes he likes you. I know you will be nervous at confessing even if you know he likes you. just go confess to him. i dont think you should have the fear of rejection in this situation

• 1) I think you've already told yourself you like him

2) I think he likes you too. Enjoy the attention, flirt back, and hopefully in time he will ask you out.

• I totally agree

• she wasn't asking if she likes him. she asked if he likes her.

why should she wait instead of just asking him. she already knows she's interested. he is or he isnt. why wait.

• Good point Azara. But it doesn't seem like she will make the move and is waiting on him and hanging on to his next move, which is why I advised I such. But I agree, if she wants to take action she should.

• He seems very genuine, no sign of deception... oh what the hell, GO FOR IT!!!

• Yes... and definitely Yes...
    He's obviously really comfortable in your presence.
    Seems a nice guy :)

• He likes you, get ready to tell him that you like him. Good Luck

• he likes you go for it

• he likes!!! it s' your choice whether you want to say to him... or not !! I feel you should ask him.. rather than saying it to him!!! All the BEST!!!

• He likes you but, boys are often very shy so you should say that first or try to say that at the same time

• Ask him out!

• He loves you and wants to marry you and have a future and that is growing old together.

• Yes, he likes you. It's up to you whether you tell him that you like him but don't let this opportunity go. You both like each other. What could be better?

• Yea, it seems like he likes you.

• Its completely obvious that he likes you, he is already showing the relationship qualities he wants with you. You should tell him you like him back. If you dont, then he might feel like he's just chasing you and that you don't like him back. Then he can give up and feel like his time was wasted

• Thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 23

• Yes, I am seeing a young man who truly cares about you, is heavily 'Crushing' Over you and with the beautiful chemistry that is sparking and sizzling Here------It's magic at its all time Highest and finest.
    Right now, this guy, not shy guy at all, is acting More Mature than even some guys Much older than himself. He is taking things slow, doing things His way, in His Own way, Courting you like in his own special way, trying hard to win your heart over. He is nursing and nurturing This, enthralled with the chase and the challenge and with You playing your cards right by allowing him Only to jump through the hoops without your help, is making for the beginning beguine of boyfriend and girlfriend down the road.
    No, don't say anything. It might put a monkey wrench in everything that is going so perfectly. Today's toms get scared very fast when they suddenly realize a girl is now in the 'Chase' and they grow cold duck feet, the music stopping and going South.
    Just go with his slow dance flow, sweetie. If he already Knows you're Into him, then Let him Continue being the Lead partner, where he will ask you in his own 'Sweeter' time to be His----Steady on your feet Eddie girlfriend.
    Good luck. xx

• seems to like you. you should ask him out fund out or certain so you dont waste time just case he doesn't. and he's just a flirt. but i think he does.

• I think you should let him know by kissing him because sometimes admitting it may put a what now question in the air and it may become awkward but on the other hand you could tell him and he could be really nice about it and kiss you or something but all in all I think you guys have a good future ahead :)

• Yes, he is probably shy. Tell him !

• Both! Yes, he totally likes you! Go for it!

• Omgieee! HE SO LIKES YOU!!! You should tell him you like him, most likely he definitely likes you! :D

• I think he REALLY likes you! Tell him u like him and maybe once he knows hell ask you out! good luck!

• He likes you. Just go for it. If you to scared to tell him, have one of your friends do it for you. Simple as that.

• Indeed he does like you yes And there is no harm in telling him how you feel :)
    Good luck xo

• Oh, yes, definitely he likes you. Such beautiful moments you've spent with him!

As far as you telling him that you like him, it could be tricky. What if he's the sort of a guy who doesn't want a relationship as of now? Then, you might feel devastated. So, go slow. Do more activities with him together, so that there will be more chances of meeting him. You never know, he might be thinking all this himself. I'd advise u wait for some more time before u confess your feelings to him.

• Grate Cheesus ask him out already!!!

• girl, what are you waiting for? go for it, i don't think there's any reason why he would react negatively... good luck :)

• Girl he likes you! All the things he's doing make it pretty clear. No guy would do those things if they didn't like you

• He likes you, yes you should tell him the feeling is mutual.

• I say be brave and tell him. Courage is always admired, if you don't you just keep wondering about what could have been. Suck it up and tell him, I'm sure it will go smooth. Best of luck :)

• He likes you he likes you he really do just go up to him and say hey i would like to be your girlfriend

• I'm pretty sure he likes you back. If you think you really do like him then you should tell him yourself!!

• I definitely think he likes you. I would tell him how I felt if I were you

• Dude he likes you. Going to miss like a drunk guy aiming at a toilet if you don't tell him how you feel

• yeah , he likes you!! go on and talk to him :))

• he totally likes you :) I've had this kind of experience and just go for it! :D heheheh

• well, i reckon that he definitely likes you and as you like him also, you should definitely tell him

• He likes you ! And yes definitely tell him you like him. Your chemistry will only get better when you're both sure of each other's feelings.