What's the rudest thing a date's ever done to you?

Out of all the people you've dated, what's the most rude thing that's happened to you?

For me, a girl who used me as a rebound, suggested I should make fun of her ex for his babydick and she'd tell him I'm with a cooler guy now if we ran into him. Now they're back together.

A date complaining about an ex is bad as is, but this girl asking me to make fun of her ex for his babydick in case we ran into him is so rude. It'd be like me saying to a date, make fun of my ex for her flat chest. It'd be just as bad if not worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Erm... I have quite a few but I don't know which is worse.
    - Celebrating our 1 year anniversary, I bought him an xbox as he broke his old one a few months ago and been whining about it ever since. He straight out destroyed that one saying "I don't want it from a fucking whore!" and dumped me. But because we lived long distance and it was late, I slept in the guest room that night which he crept into bed with me asking for me back and when I said no, he threatened to jump out the window and kill himself.

- I tried to start a conversation but he was more interested on what was happening on his phone.

- One guy brought me back to his flat -- which he shared with his girlfriend.

• that first 1 though... wth!

• He had serious mental issues. Got it in his head that I were sleeping with other guys when I was still a virgin. Yep you read it right, I was still a virgin in a one year relationship.
      But in theory, I think people who claim their partners are cheating on them with no real proof are the one's who are cheating on them.

• Yeah I could kinda see that. Just like the ones who say men are assholes/women are bitches are the ones with issues themselves.

What Girls Said 15

• Meh. I don't have much. I mean, my first boyfriend tried to kill me once but I'm not sure if that quite qualifies as "rude." I had a guy (blind date) inform me of his undying love for me, practically propose and attempt to buy me about $2,000 worth of jewelry. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting him. That was rather odd.

Other than those two instances I've been treated rather well by the male gender in terms of dating.

• lol, girls have some real disrespectful and dangerous stories, about date rape, being judged and mistreated for not having sex on the first date (and also being judged and mistreadted if they do) and guys have "she texted someone throughout dinner".

I would say my worst was being on a party with some guy, he says he's going to the bathroom and next time you see him he's kissing some other girl.

• Yeah that's pretty shitty. Said girl in the question, set up a 3rd date with me and then i waited a few days and texted her the night before it was supposed to happen and she responded to my other texts but when I asked her about the date, she didn't respond and then a few days later she was looking online the dating site we met off for other guys, contacted the ex she complained about then had the nerve to make statuses like why can't i find a sweet guy with tattoos, is that asking for too much or I'm so glad I don't care about you anymore, makes it easier for me to find guys worth my time. This was a few weeks after she ditched me. Huge slap in the face.

• i was being ironic. your story is nothing compared to girl's ones.

• lol yeah but she did end up dating the same ex she complained about right after she ditched me so that was pretty shitty. Not to downplay your situation either.

• Burp and just had bad manners after i made a 6 month anniversary dinner and then insist to play Supersmashbrothers Brawl for Hours and hours

• I take it you're not a gamer lol?

• Yeah I was being sarcastic. That isn't classy at all for an anniversary. I just know some girls who actually wouldn't mind doing that for their anniversary.

• Nah I'd be cool if it was games on my N64 like mario kart or the original supersmash bros and i also have didy kong racing. And thats cool for any other date but not an aniversary i cook dinner on

• We were going out to eat and I was gonna pay for it. Before we went in he asks if I could give him the money so it would look like he was the one paying. -_- he ended up cheating on me, so no loss there!

• One guy seriously grabbed my head and attacked my face. The date had not been going well and I have no idea why he thought it would be a good idea. I guess he was German. Social cues weren't his area of expertise.

• I guess I've just been used as a rebound. Thats the worst. I haven't had any guy I've dated been rude to me.

• Did you know you were being used as a rebound going in, during it, or when it ended?

• No, i kinda figured out after we met. That all he wanted to do was get back at his ex :/ so i told him to fuck off

• by the way i still think this count. That's shitty though. Yeah, when I got used by a rebound by the girl, she was coming on very strong. Before we even met, she was saying shit like you wanna talk on the phone? I love hearing your voice, I wanna be with a tall, funny, cute, sweet guy and would be me to talk while I told her I was out with friends or going to bed. She even asked to go to my house on the first date and scoped out family photos which is weird for a first date. This got me attached and more interested and when she ditched me for the ex she complained about, I was in a deep depression. Didn't get an explanation or anything.

• He took me to the park and after a while he saw some guys playing basketball, so he went and joined their game for like 30-45 minutes. I was pissed lol. I stopped dealing with him after that.

• I don't see how some girls, not you obviously, stick around with guys that do that to them or ones that are clearly abusive and lying to them.

• I don't either tbh, that one thing set me off so I definitely wouldn't be able to stick around and be screwed over again

• Yeah said girl in the article has been dating this guy on and off and complained he lied to her and used her yet she continues to date this guy. I think she'll carry baggage with each other person she dates like she has been.

• A guy picked me up from my college dorm room to take me out to dinner. And then he just assumed that he could come back to my room after dinner. Which was mostly rude because, dude, I have roommates. I don't know what they're doing, and I can't just randomly bring someone back. If I really liked him, then I could have texted my roommates to let them know he was coming over, I just thought it was very rude of him to assume he could come over.

I'm lucky I've never been attacked or really offended by a date.

• My first and only date thus far.
    In a movie theater. I was super happy to be watching 22 Jump Street. I just wanted to laugh and try to have a good time (I got some weird vibes from him when he picked me up. )
    And he keeps whispering to me throughout the movie, chewing popcorn in my ear basically. He was leaning in super close. I just wanted to go home right then. I leaned away as far as possible, and that's when he decided to accidentally brush my thigh with his hand... okay, an accident right. Until he slowly ran his hand down my thigh. I grabbed his wrist firmly and placed his hand in his own lap and said "No."
    He kept saying sorry... on the ride home he lingered after stopping in front of my place and got close as if I was gonna kiss his creepy ass. I just said "thanks for paying for my ticket. Good night."

He texted me about four times and called twice, all ignored. Now he's off in the Marines and hopefully lost my freakin number.

• After this, plus reading these responses, I'm never going out with a guy I don't know again. Ever. Like never.

• Did you meet this guy on a dating site?

• fuck no

• he attacked me.. that's my worst date EVER

• This guy was 40 min late to meet up, so I left and went out with friends (texting him so). He text me like an hour later that it was cool, but at like 1 am text that I was a stupid slut for not waiting for him.

• He would talk on the phone all the time. And then say to me: say something.

• Yeah I hate when that happens, especially when a girl is very quiet and expects me to initiate conversation all the time then writes me off as boring when i run out of shit to say.

• I never worry about this. I generally have things to say sooner or later. But if I don't have anything to say I never push myself to start conversations, I seem more intelligent this way and because I don't care. I thought that it was disrespectful talking on the phone all the time, so that time I didn't care at all. It's true that I expect the guy to start conversations.

• I was in a guys car and he was kissing and feeling up on me. I told him I didn't want to have sex then he got pissed and kicked me out of his car. Told me to walk home. So I'm like, really? Haha, okay :)
    Then he tried to act all cool and shit and tell me to get in the car while I was walking, as if he was doing me a favor. Told him no, then he got even more pissed and finally drove off. I had to call my best friend because I'm terrified of walking alone in the dark, lol.

• What a douche. How much I bet you that even if you did have sex with him, he would have wrote you off as a slut. Not saying you are by the way, I've just met guys who want a girl to give them sex easily and then write them off a slut right after. Doesn't that make the guy a slut too?

• the guy just made sexual comments on the first date, wasn't interested in anything i had to say that wasn't sexual and got up & walked out halfway through dinner because he found out i dont sleep with people on the first date.

• I can kinda relate. Said girl in the question made sexual comments before we even met. She was such a hypocrite too. She said she's glad I'm not a guy who sends dick pics, dirty messages (we met on POF) but then a few days later she sent me nudes. Yet she wonders why no one respects her.

• Yeah I guess the only way you'd have a leg to stand on with that argument is that if you're holding out for sex and you just met the girl and she's trying to push for sex on the first date.

• And about the guy listing off his slutty exes, it's like if he's saying how slutty they are then why did he date them in the first place?

• A guy asked me 5 times if I wanted to drink alcohol after I said no the first time. He was trying to date rape me.

What Guys Said 6

• The rudest thing would be being on a 2nd date and her texting someone throughout dinner.

• Yeah that is pretty rude, makes you wonder if she's texting another guy she's interested in.

• after 10 minutes, I made up my mind I am not gonna have a third date. I didn't even bother asking if something was wrong or find out what she's texting about.

• Good for you, no reason to date a person like that. If she does that early on, she'll do it later on in the relationship.

• We were supposed to go on a date then she blew me off at the last minute saying she had family issues. I didn't think much of it but I went out with my friends that night. Ran into her with another dude.

• Yeah I had a similar situation a few months ago. I stupidly decided to go for a girl who had kids because I wasn't having much luck and we agreed to go on a date and then the morning we supposed to go out, she asks if I was still on for that night. I said yes and asked what time. Didn't get a response for a few hours then I asked her if she was still on and got no text that night, no apology or anything. I text her 3 days later and she said hey sorry about the other day, it got really busy. It's like fuck you could have at least said something about it if that was the case.

• Yeah, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and ask if they want to reschedule, but if the answer is still kind of flaky then i'll just move on.

• One of the things I've learned to do is to be the first one to cancel and reschedule. It usually makes them miss you and want you more. If they're the ones always rescheduling but don't give a solid date then I figure they're not interested.

• A girl spent hours just completely ignoring me no matter what I said to try to get her talking she would just answer everything with a yes or no and just acted like a total bitch the whole time

• a girl i dated would always make scenes in restaurants over the smallest things and walk out angry, leaving me sitting there. thank god i ended it with that... girl.

• Fortunately, I haven't dated a girl who complained about everything. I almost went out with this one girl until she started complaining about her ex, did nothing but whine about how life sucked and was very boring. Not the same girl in my question btw.

• was the sex good at least? so you at least got something in return for the crap you put up with?

• Which one are you talking about? I didn't meet up with the person who gave me her number a day after I messaged her.

• Never had a date

• You're under 18 man. by the way after reading your profile, don't post stuff like I've never had a date, kiss, gf if you're looking for a girl. It comes off as very desperate and non confident. Not attacking you, just saying because trust me I used to do the same stuff.

• I know it's not a dating site and I apologize I should have rephrased that. I'm just saying that whenever you're looking for a girl whether it's in person or online there's no reason to mention stuff like that upfront. It's like the equivolent of saying you sleep around. Neither scenarios define a person.

• I don't mention it unless it comes up naturally

• I think when a girl put he bejamas on under her coat , its rude she should've been dressed something nicely