I'm pursuing him and getting nothing back from his end?

I've been talking to this guy for a week. I know he's interested in me because he told me and also by the way he responds to me when I flirt or if I'm having a bad day, and he tries to make me happy. I feel like I'm always pursuing him. I haven't text him today, just to see if he will say something to me. Should I just as him where we stand or no? I feel like it's too early to ask him considering the fact that we've been talking for a week, but I hate constantly pursuing him. What should I do? I'm also just wondering if us being busy has anything to do with it, but I make it a point to give him some of my time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Become unavailable. All busy. He will eventually come looking. And if he doesn't, stop wasting time on him.

What Guys Said 2

• I know exactly what you mean. I've been doing the same thing to this girl for 2 or so weeks at most. She doesn't push, she doesn't try. She seems interested but doesn't seem to do a fuck about it by giving an effort.

I have no idea what to do. Oh wait!!! ME AND YOU GET TOGETHER? :O

<:D What do you think?

• Stop texting him and make him chase you. Flip it on him. If he doesn't start chasing you, move on. He isn't worthy of your time.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like you already know the answer. Just stop pursuing him. If he's really interested, he'll come around. And it's also only been a week, give it some time.

• Flirt more. Like flirt OBVIOUSLY. Make yourself seem unquestionably interested in him.
    Then if he doesn't make a move, just stop talking to him for like a week or two, and see if that makes him jump on it.

• when a guy likes u, he will make sure to SHOW u.
    he is not interested. sorry.. allow the guy to pursue u to make u feel special not here to question his interest level.