Your woman having male friends?

I want to know how a guy feels about his girl having male friends whose more attractive than you are.. be honest

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I've no issue with her having male friends, I have more issue about the male friends themselves... I don't personally trust guys, as for 'better looking' that's all subjective and dick measuring contests are for morons, i'd be happy in knowing that she is dating me i'm not worried about other people.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind if my gf has friends that are hot if they were friends she knew prior or to me. I do have a problem if its friends after me and she's getting to know them while being with me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not cool, bad news

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care, no guy should care. If he does, he's just a weak ass insecure beta type nigga.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope, that's a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male friends that I don't know... Not good.
    Male friends that she doesn't want me to meet... That is a problem
    Male friends that I have met and like myself... I see no problem.
    Male friends that are gay... They have to prove that they're gay.
    Male friends that are so close they're like siblings... Better have a proof to back this strong bond up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be perfectly fine with it as long as she didn't mind me having female friends that were more attractive than she was.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• no such thing as male friends they are just guys who wanna fuck you.
    unless they are gay or grew up with you so close ur like a sister

0|1
    0|0
  • That's none of his business, it's your life & friends. The friends were there before he was.

0|0
    0|0