Why was he asking me these questions on our dates?

I've been seeing this one guy for the past month or so now and on each date I've noticed that the topic of 'marriage' tends to be brought up by him.

On our first date, he said that the city we lived in was a good place to raise kids and asked me if I liked children. On our third date, he asked me what women were like in my home country (whether they were career oriented or more staying at home moms)

On our second date, he mentioned that he wanted his wife to stay at home and take care of the children. He would want his wife to discipline the kids and thought that this was the most important task a woman could have.

On our last date, we spoke about marriage once again and he asked me whether I was the type, who wanted a guy to have a lot of money, a house etc. before wanting to marry him. I answered no and he said that it was good I was like that.

Why does he continue to bring up marriage related questions in just a few weeks?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• When a guy talks about his future with you and your in them that's a sign that he mostly wants you "marriage wise" in the future.. That or he just wants to know whether or not you are on the same page as him about marriage..