Guys would you mind if there are embarrassing pictures of your gf out there?

Have you ever seen a girl posing for a picture and thought she's gonna regret that in a few years?

Basically when I was 16, someone offered me money to take a few pictures. So I started modelling a bit. And despite far too thick for a high fashion I was quite successful in the fitness area.
And they're out there now, I can't get them back. And I wasn't nude or anything but looking back now, I feel a lot were just too revealing, showing too much, things I don't want everyone to see.

I mean most were harmless, but then others weren't so much. And every time I meet someone I have to wonder if they've seen them. And I'm just very worried about how a boyfriend would react to that?

I'd rather not link myself, but pics like this
cdn.mrgoodlife.net/.../11-1.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...xci66h1sdftdfo1_500.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• It does kind of cheapen your beauty in a way to know that you wear willing to expose yourself like that for money. To know that a bunch of pervy photographers have those kind of pics of my gf and the only thing they had to do was write her a check, it kinda cheapens the intimacy. I don't know, its not a deal breaker but it is kind of a turn off. I guess if you are attractive, guys will be willing to overlook it. As a general rule of thumb guys do like modest girls for relationships but guys are also willing to overlook minor personality flaws in proportion to how attractive the girl is. Like if you are average looking and you have those pics online, guys will probably be turned off. However if you are "model good looking" ie 8/10 or better then they will be more likely to be ok with it. Think about it those famous models that strip for a living and marry those rich celebrities. Do you think a rich celebrity is going to marry an average looking girl with those kinda pics? NO they wouldn't. The only reason why guys date girls who pose like that is because they are soo good looking that their beauty makes up for their lack of modesty. So if your not above average in the looks department, it could come back to bite you in the ass but if you are actually above average then you will probably be ok. That being said he will probably want you to pose for him the same way you posed for the photographers. That would be kinda insulting to date a girl whose willing to pose like that for a stranger but not for her boyfriend. It would be a slap in the face sort of thing.

• I don't get that last part? Why does it matter that I used to take those pictures for someone else (most photographers I've worked with were actually women )
      I regret having done it and I sure as hell don't want more pictures like that out there

• Someone else said the same thing, it's just not something that would have occured to me or makes sense to me?

To be clear by "pose" you mean take pictures that you could potentially put online?

Idk, I guess there were some male assistants, didn't really pay much attention to them

• Well personally I wouldn't want to put them online but I would want her to pose sexy the same wany she did for the photographers so that I would have my own pictures of her that were special and different from the ones the photographers have. Also depending on how revealing the pictures are and how many people have seen them , I might not even date her at all. But that's just me, I prefer girls that are somewhat modest. When you date you should just be honest about your past to see if they are ok with it, because if you keep it a secret and they find out later, it could ruin the relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• It wouldn't bother me. You were a model having pics taken. They showed parts of your body. Hopefully they're really good pics.

• Guys would only get pissed if you wouldn't pose for them but did it for some random dude

• So what does that mean in reality?

• Well I didn't do it for a guy. It was a modelling gig and no I wouldn't take pictures like that again

• wouldn't really care

• Its all good.

What Girls Said 0