How can I deal with having a lot of guy friends and how can I choose one of them to be my boyfriend?

I am 18 and there are 3 different guys that like me at my school and I like all of them back and I agreed to hang out with them at school alone but the problem is, I want to date one of them and I don't know which one to choose. If I do decide to be with one of the guys, how can I reject my other guy friends from school? I don't want to hurt any of them and does it make me a slut for me to have a lot of guy friends? I'm still a virgin and I don't sleep around but I hang out with a lot of guys from school and I want one of them to be my boyfriend. I am really confused because if I am in a relationship, I might cheat if I have a lot of guy friends and I have never been in a relationship before so I don't know what it is like. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly fine to have lots of guy friends.

You should spend a little bit of time with each one, seems to be the reasonable way of finding out who you want to be with.

What Guys Said 2

• Choose the one who will treat you right. He will give you a gift as a surprise. Like this girl I liked who was giving me rides, id always give her a tastey power bar after our workouts. She ended up being my gf

• Maybe you should look for another guy then if you value their friendship. Its generaly better to date someone that doesn't go to the same school

What Girls Said 0