Why does he ignore my texts?

I've been texting with this guy for 2 months, everyday. He initiates like 90% of the texts, but every now and then he'll just flat out ignore a text. Then I'll hear from him the next day like nothing happened. What's up with that? Why does he ignore them randomly?

Most Helpful Guy

• he's just bored to text LOL

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes we just don't have anything to say or just don't feel like talking. a lot of girls think on that 2 hard and think of it as we don't care or aren't interested.

• He's probably just busy and tries to text you back later. Girls do this to me all the time, it's no big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't think he's ignoring you on purpose. Sometime he wouldn't get the text or something people can forget and think they've replied. It's clear that he like you but sometimes people literally have better things to do. Don't take it personal.