Guys, what would you think of a girl whose personality is like this?

She can be rather quiet and reserved at times but also outspoken. She likes to debate, laughs and makes jokes and tries to get on well with everyone. She can also be a bit of a loner sometimes.
It seems like she doesn't really care how she comes off or about being super girly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like everything accept for the: tries to get on well with everyone. Why don't I like it? Simply because it sounds like people pleasing. Try to please everyone around you and you'll lose those your real friends. I'm not saying she is a people pleaser, but that is a trait that they have. People pleasers are scared to offend and tend to pretend so as to fit in. That to me is fake. I would prefer if it said: She's always herself, whether people like her or not. She should be a peace maker, but not a peace keeper. The difference is that peace keepers remain quiet out of fear of offending and being rejected, whereas peace makers dislodge problematic situations by putting their pride in their pocket. So the one is about being insecure and fearing rejection, whereas the other is about not letting your pride get in the way. The terms may seem ambiguous and identical, but they're not.

This might have been of topic, but I felt that it's better to explain that just give a five letter answer. I do though suspect that her getting on well with everyone is less about people pleasing and more about being kind. It's just that I hate it when kindness turns into pretentious fakeness, that's all.

:)

• Thank you for your answer. When I said this I actually meant something more along the lines of' she's not a snob, so she remains respectful of people and will reply if they talk to her, make small talk etc" But the people pleaser thing is a good thing you brought :)

• Yes, I realised that I might have misinterpreted it, but thought it might help clarifying anyway. :)

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds a lot like me except for the part where she doesn't ''care.'' I'd say that's an awesome personality, but I'm not sure if I could be with someone that similar to me.

• She sound's like me. I think I could become friends with a person like that, though without any other information I can't say more.

What Girls Said 1

• ... Bipolar?