What are some qualities in a woman that would keep her from getting a boyfriend or from keeping a relationship?

Well I'm 28 years old and is separated and getting divorced. I'm also in the middle of dating. But with every guy I've dated, they would act like they are interested and act like they really like me, bur yet they always act like they are too busy to talk about anything. Right now I'm unemployed, live with my mother and I have a phobia with driving, so I'm not able to get out and do things and meet people like I want to and when I want to. I'm also having to help my sister with her disabled son and both my mother and sister act like they are against me dating or having a relationship. I don't have my own car either. But are these issues I have deal breakers? I want to be able to find someone that can love and accept me as I am, but because of these issues, I feel like I never will and I am about to the point of giving up. I've had a rough marriage and my heart has been broken so many times 'til I've lost count. Any advice is welcome as long as the comments are nice, thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unemployed, doesn't drive, doesn't own a car, lives with parent, are all negatives (not having a car/driving less so if you live in the city with good public transport).

Why are you not able to "get out and do things and meet people" like you want to? Not driving isn't an excuse, it's not like you're locked in the house. Without knowing you it's hard to guess but I'd say your lack of social life is also hurting your chances. Go out and live your own life, get a hobby, get a job, get some friends and have fun with them. With all that going on a relationship will probably fall into your lap.

What Guys Said 4

• You are either dating at your level or higher so you are not the prime meat here... date below your level, just by a point or two, you will your own personal puppy running around you.

• Unwillingness to lower her guard to let someone in.
    Will not let a guy to get to know her.
    Not talkative at all.

• Too much emotional baggage.

• If she's a feminist, most likely no man will be able to tolerate her bullshit.

What Girls Said 0