Scored a date with a girl! How should I take her out?

I suggested we go out for drinks and she thought it was good.

We talked on the phone for a bit, but this will be the first time we meet.

When I see her, should I give her a hug? Should I kiss her cheek? Should I shake her hand?

Should I wear a dress shirt or t-shirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• A hug will do. It may be intimidating to do a kiss on the cheek at first. A kiss on the cheek goodbye will be a perfect ending.

• See, that's one thing I miss from Europe: the kissing in the cheeks when you meet and say goodbye to someone. I've been in the US for a year and it is still weird to greet a woman with a handshake xD

• No i wouldn't be weirded out at all, that isn't threatning.

• Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up :)

What Girls Said 2

• No hand shake that's to formal , how long have u chatted together , if for a while a hug with a check kiss other wise keep calm and cool and watch for signs on what she thinks u should do

• few days at best. Chat on the phone once.

• Don't shake her hand! That is putting her in the friend/colleague zone. Give her a hug! And if you're from Europe a kiss on the cheek will do too

• Should I kiss her on the cheek after?

• Nice! Sorry, I didn't at all when I was a teenager (my family was poor, so I had to work to help out). Took me until after college to get out of my shell.

• that's okay! Everyone has their own time when it comes to getting out of their shell :) have fun at your date!

What Guys Said 1

• Give the girl a hug to greet her and a kiss on the cheek to say goodnight.

Not too formal, not too close too fast, just right.

Relax. Girls aren't the end all be all of the world.

If you really want to stress yourself out, follow politics! Ha!