I want to send my ex wife flowers?

My ex wife and I are reconciling. she texted me a few months ago saying she wanted to try again, after a month of thinking about it, I decided maybe it would be a good idea since a part of me never stopped loving her and we have a daughter. She has recently gotten out of a relationship in February of this year, she was living with a man and moved out, now she lovingly refers to him as that piece of shit. Since our decision, we have been on one date and Sunday dinner has become a regular at my place. We are taking it slow though. Our goodbyes usually consist of a kiss on the cheeks or a hug and I usually get a nice smile when she drives off, not much more. We talk on the phone seldomly and my texts are rarely returned, her father has complained about the same thing about a month ago so at least it's not just me.

I was wondering if it would be appropriate to send her flowers and a note, to let her know how much I appreciate her as a mother to our child? Our original breakup was terrible (she cheated on me and I never got over it), I never told her this and I feel I missed an opportunity to let her know how I feel about her.

I would truly like to see how this goes, I would like to speed it up a bit but I'm trying to give her her time.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You only live once, my friend.

Do it for yourself, do it for your daughter, do it for the sake of being alive: tell this woman how much you care for her and that you're ready to either forgive or move on.

You sound like a good dude, best of luck to you.

What Girls Said 2

• That and chocolate us women love chocolate just sayin

• yup. pretty roses. we are all suckers sorry to say. do it

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should, I would.