Boyfriend going on exchange to Australia, 2 months?

This will be in January and I know there is still some time before he goes away, but I have been thinking about this a lot and can't get it out of my head. I live in South America which is all the way across Australia and it would be difficult to Skype considering the hours. We wouldn't be able to chat when we are both connected also because of times. I will go away on a trip in one week and will not be able to communicate with him since phones dont get signals, and we are loosing our vacations together. We will have exams after that that end in December and then it's christmas, which I spend with my family, and new years eve, which he will probably spend at the beach. We will have half a month left to go out in January and loose all our summer vacations together. I am really scared since we are very busy and try to go out whenever we can but that's once every 3 weeks or a month. We still see each other at school everyday and this helps a lot but can't do 'couple things' (kissing, walking hand in hand, etc) and he is in a higher grade than me so we just see each other in between classes. We love each other so much and Skype everyday, as well as snapchat, Facebook chat and rarely but ocassionally whatsapp. Im concerned all this time apart will tear us apart and think we will not be able to communicate whatsoever. I am also scared about the fact there will be girls there, I trust him a lot but it is true he can find other girls pretty as well as I can find other guys cute and I understand that, but Im scared he will lose interest in me. I plan on telling him all of this in December or beginning of January but not now since it's still too soon, I just want to know how should I stop myself from getting these thoughts. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You better be careful because the women are like hawks down their. The female to male ratio for some reason is out of whack so many women are single and live foreigners. I know cause was in the military and stopped their once. Girls threw tennis balls that were cut open with their telephone numbers in them while the ship was docking.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• My GF went overseas for a year, and I waited for her.
    It can be done.

• As an Australian guy be worried we have heaps and heaps of sluts here seriously

What Girls Said 2

• If it's a strong relationship then it will prosper. If it stuffs up then there's nothing you can do about it and it wasn't meant to be.

• you ought to worry cos your bf will be an exotic catch there.