I don't know what to do!!! help please?

I like this guy he is 16 and he is really sweet and he makes me happy and he makes me smile. But he dated 2 of my best-friends. He told me that if he had to move here all over again he would've asked me out like he wanted to the first time he saw me. He said if he had to do it all over again then he would have gone out with me first and that we probably would still be together now. I really like him and he really likes me he always flirts with me when he sees me and he is soooo sweet and so funny and kind. He is the perfect guy. My mom even said that I should go out with him because he is a good kid and she actually approves of him. What should I do? Please help!!!

• Go for it, It's worth a shot
  • See where the friendship goes first, then see about being a couple

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww, he sounds like a sweet guy!! For some reason I'm excited for you lol!! Probably because a lot of guys his age are jackasses.. But anyways, I think you should check first if it's okay with your two friends if you haven't already ! If they say yes great I think you should go for it !! And if they're a little uncomfortable with it, I think you shouldn't give up.. You could explain to them how much you like him and how great of a guy you think he is.. Maybe they'd understand and be happy for you.. Best of luck!(: ❤

• Thank you :) he really is a sweet guy he is nothing like his brother cuz his younger brother makes me wanna kick his ass cuz he is such an ass

What Guys Said 5

• The problems is he did your 2 best friends. I know a guy who went through a family of girls and said the mother was next. Some guys are just smooth.

High school is only temp but the problem is that he is working very hard to hit a number and in a world full of women why so close to home.

• You shouldn't date him at all, he's saying all the right things for a simple get in and get out relationship if you understand that. You can disagree and what not with me but I assure you y'all would never wind up being anything other then another break up. Just my opinion not hate.

• Go for it. Highschool is all about enjoying the now. If you two make each other happy, then you should be together. Best of luck

• Thanks :) 'm just worried about loosing 2 of my really close friends if I do go out with him

• I agree wholeheartedly. And I'm 17.

• yeah and nice

• if they didn't have sex or anything like you said then they weren't really going out its just what you call it at this age, just do it have some fun. Everything is way too over thought at our age

• Friends don't date friends ex's

What Girls Said 3

• But he dated two of your friends, sisters before misters. Seriously, that's gonna cause a lot of problems between you and your friends and you and the guy are probably gonna break up later anyways, plus if he's that smooth there's something wrong. For something to be real it should be awkward. UNLESS you are willing to possibly loose your best friends then I think this situation is just a magnet for drama, but if you really like him, and you think things will go smoothly, ask your friends if they approve, and if they do, go for it and see where you end up, who knows her may be the one you will regret never dating.

• 1: I think he is a player since he dated your friend and your other friend but since you and your mom both said he is sweet and kind and all well... I recommend you to first be really good friends than best friends and maybe you'll get to the stage were finally you guys are dating. TAKE IT SLOW.
    And lastly ask your friends if its ok or not because they might still like him. But anyways I say just go for it and someday you guys might get married. But like I said take it slow.

• Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Do not ever date anyone your friends date... Speaking from experience...

• He said he would've dated me first if I didn't have a bf at the time and if my friends didn't nag him into going out with them

• I got told that too. Guys just like what they see. They do not care about messing up friendships. He probably told them the same thing. If I was you I wouldn't give him the time or day. If you do, I want to here about it 3 months from now. I say you gone lose trust from friends and he will be on the next prey...