What's your ideal first date romance, or something simple?

Where would you take your date? Or where would you want to be taken? I honestly wouldn't mind a movie and a dinner @ a dinner or something i'd keep it simple not too much how about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. Gotta keep it simple on the first date. Unless I already know the girl the whole idea of the first date is to get to know her and see what she is like. I'm not about to flip the romance switch for someone who is potentially boring.

What Guys Said 4

• Coffee or ice cream or something. Like some of the other answers said, you want to be able to talk and interact and touch and laugh with each other. Can't do this at a movie or at dinner.

• Ice cream, walk on the beach, then dinner. Done and dusted! I always get second dates when I go with this one ^-^

• Haha well how are guys going to learn anything about you if they are genuinely interested in you of the first date is at... the movies? Think about it:)

• Pretty much what you just said.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to be taken somewhere we can talk not be distracted by other things. A place where we can play a sport, talk, eat and talk some more, not too much to take away from hopefully future dates but enough to get to know each other. A nice park would be fine I'm not all about being fancy and being bought a lot of crap just simple and an awesome time is fine.

• I'd want it to be at an amusement park, and we'd have to ride every single roller coaster. Stay there until late because amusement parks look so amazing at night. Then maybe dinner and chat. If we're not tired watching a movie or Threes Company would be perfect, haha.

• Something where we could get to know each other. Maybe at night because I hate the sun. I burn way too quickly. I wouldn't mind having dinner or going to a park for the sunset. I love intellect in a man. Anything really, as long as a conversation could be had.