Is a guy that cries attractive?

Like not for everything but in some cases... like lets say a movie gets to him and very little tears come out of his eyes, or family problems, death of a pet,

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not exactly a turn on or off, well a turn off if he is a cry baby. I hardly cry due to feeling exposed and seem weak which most guys feel. I think it can be cute because he doesn't need to hide his emotions sometimes men need to cry y'all are as human as us women lol

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, extremely attractive actually. I want a guy who will be emotional around me and who will just let his feelings show

• It's cute. I like that he's not afraid to cry in front of me. He's trusts me! and is comfortable around me! that's good.

• I prefer a guy who can cry to one who can't. I want to be able to be real with him and know how he feels and I want him to be expressive... my brother and my father are both really emotionally unavailable, and I couldn't date someone who was.

fuck what society might say, a man can cry, he's a human. a man that doesn't cry is denying that he's human.

• awww its cute

• It more shows that you actually have emotions and are willing to open up and let them out. I wish my boyfriend would cry more over important stuff, like putting his dog down.

• Yes it is, shows that you are human, sensitive side to you , i would never date a guy who never got emotional, i being able to show emotions is an important factor for me in a relationship,

• It's not attractive per say, but it is reassuring to know he's not afraid to show his emotions.

• I think it's fine, and normal. I would be fine with it. :)

• Yes in some cases it's totally fine. I think it shows that a guy actually had feelings to girls... Haha could you answer my recent question?(: thanks!

• im loving it

What Guys Said 6

• You should add an update expanding on this question in connection to guys who never cry... just a thought.

• If you don't tear up a little when your dog dies or if a movie (as a piece of art) resonates with you, then what the fuck is the point of being alive?

• "Is a guy that cries attractive?"

Unless he's crying dollar bills then no.

• Everyone cries.

• Not everyone- I don't.

• I could only be accused of condemning others with my statement if the word had a meaning in which it does not. I did not express strong disapproval or pass sentencing onto others.

As well, if you intended for other reasons to be speculated you wouldn't have only listed negatives,

• and would have ended your statement in... or 'etc'

• If you cry for a girl then that's pretty unattractive !!

• any man who cries is a pussy.

• a man who doesn't cry for fear of looking weak is a pussy, because if he was secure with his masculinity he wouldn't be afraid to cry. huh?

• Any man that doesn't cry isn't Human.

• Never show emotion. Keep everything locked inside. You are man. You are animal. You are impervious, a strong machine!

Until you blow your head off with a shotgun.