Is short hair on girls a turn-off?

I mean guys always go for girls with long hair, i think that's the reason I don't have a boyfriend lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, and a guy's individual preference.
    Short hair isn't easy to pull off because a lot of different features play a part in whether it looks good or not. For example, the combination of a long neck, petite shoulders, feminine facial features, and heart or oval shaped face usually look best with a pixie cut. Not to mention head shape (some people have oddly shaped heads, which short hair emphasizes). Short hair just isn't for everyone.

I also know some guys who strictly prefer long hair, period. Not ALL guys prefer long hair, though. One of my relatives gets way more attention from guys with a pixie cut than she does with longer hair. I think a lot of it has to do with how you pull it off. Of course though there are going to be some guys who, as I stated above, simply hate the look of short hair on a girl no matter how she pulls it off. It's a totally individual preference thing.

What Guys Said 14

• Not every girl can pull off short hair but you sure can. Wow I checked your pic and you cute, attractive and have a beautiful face and smile. When I saw the pic of you I though what is what girl worry about she is easy on the eyes. :)

• lol NO.
    If done right , short hair on a girl can be BEAMING SEXY.

• It doesn't really matter to me. Short hair on girls can look sooo cute on girls. But if its poorly styled it can give off the impression that you don take care or yourself and cut it just so you wouldn't have to deal with it (just like unkept long hair can do the same). Im from sweden though and I know guys in asia for example are crazy over "too" long hair

• Short hair is not a turn-off.
    I wouldn't even consider yours to be short.
    Your length suits you well.

• I think short hair is sexy.
    People somehow think that the only thing that makes a girl feminine is long hair and caked on makeup.

• Short hair looks great on you, it's definitelynot a turn off.

• not at all

• Yes major turn off

• short hair is not a turn-off at least not for me... honestly it can be much sexier then long hair!!

• No, I love short hair.

• Bald chicks or chicks with a buzz cut rock.

• Usually i would say yes but you work it looks really good on you. If you walked past me I'd take a second look for sure

• Your hair is fine. When a girl's hair looks like a boy, that's a turn off.

• on some girls it can look pretty hot unless it's that awful miley cyrus buzz cut shit which makes her look like a lesbian.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you look good and it suits you then it's fine :) Most girls look good with long hair so that's the reason why guys go for long hair girls. It's like getting too common. To be honest. It suits you and Mr. Right hasn't appeared yet. :)