I've date both younger and older women and I have to say, older women offer much more rewarding relationships, and to be frank, the sex is better too.
I'm curious as to why most men go for younger women. Is it because they've simply never been with an older woman?
To be clear I'm talking about 10 years older max.
- Guys, do you prefer younger women?0% (0)79% (11)32% (11)Vote
- Guys, do you prefer older women?0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Girls, do you prefer younger men?20% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
- Girls, do you prefer older men?60% (12)7% (1)38% (13)Vote
- Do you have absolutely no preference?20% (4)14% (2)18% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm pretty sure I will be the female who voted C. Haha. I could have voted E as well, because I'm open to all ages, but I tend to go for younger guys in reality, so yeah.
I think most guys go for younger women because 1.) men age better than women usually, and 2.) most men (at least subconsciously) want to be the "protector" in the relationship (not necessarily in a literal sense, more in figurative role kind of way), as well as most women want their men to be the "protector" (again, not necessarily in a literal sense). Just my thoughts though.0